Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think he looks bette being a detective with his gun holster...is that avatar a cap from white collar blue?I think he played a cop in that to.

No its jacks body with Peters head lol. with the police station back ground.

Ah,ok,i was thinking he's never been in uniform in h&a,lol.Good work!

I've only seen him in the movie ''Walking On Water'',outside h&aA though when they release the seasons of Blue Heelers and All Saints he was in i'll get them.

i think he looks bette being a detective with his gun holster...is that avatar a cap from white collar blue?I think he played a cop in that to.

No its jacks body with Peters head lol. with the police station back ground.

Ah,ok,i was thinking he's never been in uniform in h&a,lol.Good work!

I've only seen him in that movie he plays a gay guy in outside h&aA though when they release the seasons of Blue Heelers and All Saints he was in i'll get them.

Cool :)

Let me know what season and I might get them :)

They don't show All Saints over here anymore. I didn't get to see Nic on there when they showed it. What season was it that he starred in? I know Katrina was also on there. But I didn't see her at all as well. The Water Rats ep was really cool! Now I wished I'd tape it! :(

Archived