Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved the Peter music video with Against All Odds song. Makes me cry. Pity that Drew is not like his dad, he is on the wrong side of the law! I remember the episode with Nic in Blue Heelers. It was when Jack left when he was convicted of Manslaughter! I loved Jack on Blue Heelers he was cute. That episode was on sometime last year I think, and when I saw it I instantly recognised Nic even though he had glasses on! Nic was also in a TV Ad many years ago promoting the Sydney Olympic Games.

I loved the Peter music video with Against All Odds song. Makes me cry. Pity that Drew is not like his dad, he is on the wrong side of the law! I remember the episode with Nic in Blue Heelers. It was when Jack left when he was convicted of Manslaughter! I loved Jack on Blue Heelers he was cute. That episode was on sometime last year I think, and when I saw it I instantly recognised Nic even though he had glasses on! Nic was also in a TV Ad many years ago promoting the Sydney Olympic Games.

Cool :)

Archived