Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

In upcoming oz episodes Peter will be mentioned again as his fingerprints are found on a canister that set a fire in the Bay..... who is framing Peter?

How the hell can Peter be framed? We all have different unique fingerprints...no one can frame Peter by using his fingerprints!

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In upcoming oz episodes Peter will be mentioned again as his fingerprints are found on a canister that set a fire in the Bay..... who is framing Peter?

How the hell can Peter be framed? We all have different unique fingerprints...no one can frame Peter by using his fingerprints!

^^Ditto

^^^^ I reckon, something very strange must be going on,but then again it is H&a there could be any crazy explanation possible for this one! :P

^^Ditto

Oh Is this thread is back on,then?

I have no idea. I think it comes and goes.

I sent off my fan mail to Nic on Monday. I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed that he'll get it. Wonder how long I'm going to have to wait, now that he's not on the show anymore. But, I'm not complaining! :D

Archived