Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

I agree with Andy about that reply. I had hoped that he was probably just taking time off to spend time with his kid and then come back and finish off his contract. If it he does come back, it would be interesting how it would all play out. If it's through the DNA thing, I'm hoping they'll write it really well to explain everything. :)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only way he could logically come back is if they gave him some drug to make all is body stop for a while while Dan and Leah were in the room with him,and he was in a induced coma.Anything else would be incredibly pathetic and they'd lose all credit and possibly a few fans,though personally i'd be jumping up and down squeling with happiness and excitement!

They might just be playing with us though becourse of the current storyline in Australia where is DNA has magically appeared somehow.That'd be really cruel to a lot of fans though and you'd hope they wouldn't mess with us like that,giving some people false hope.

As soon i heard Peter was going to die in the explosion my heart sank. After his death i kept thinking of ways they could bring him back .. if Peter does come back i think it would be safe for the writers to say he's been in witness protection. I mean, there was a crazy person out there who he once thought was dead who wasn't actually dead and tried to kill Peter numerous of times so it would be understandable if he was in witness protection. I mentioned this in another forum and someone said that it was impossible because Jack got Peter's liver .. well that could just have been a distraction. Also, if i remember correctly Peter was given a memorial service and not actually a funeral. The two are different in a funeral it requires the actual corpse, a memorial is just saying goodbye to the person so hopefully *fingers crossed* he will return ;)

Archived