Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

OMG!!!! How good does Nic look in his fan card?????

I got one through the post on friday.......... made my week!

Oh, ab-so-lutely! :D (I've seen two, sadly not personally, merely on websites, which I now can't remember exactly where. One day a Nic pic will be mine too, oh yes. I hope!)

The only way he could logically come back is if they gave him some drug to make all is body stop for a while while Dan and Leah were in the room with him,and he was in a induced coma.Anything else would be incredibly pathetic and they'd lose all credit and possibly a few fans,though personally i'd be jumping up and down squeling with happiness and excitement!

They might just be playing with us though becourse of the current storyline in Australia where is DNA has magically appeared somehow.That'd be really cruel to a lot of fans though and you'd hope they wouldn't mess with us like that,giving some people false hope.

I'm sure it's long since been decided as they plan way ahead, we just have to hope his eventual return is part of the long term plan. It can happen, no matter how much explaining they need to do to get round anything that points to it being an impossibility. Of course, he could return to play a different character altogether - long-lost twin? - though they pretty much did it before with Josie so I don't think it would be that.

I agree, if there are no plans for his return (ouch, it hurts just typing that), the e-mail is unnecessarily provocative, pretty much downright mean, so I hope they have more class than that. Whereas if it turns out to have been a real hint, it will probably become my favourite e-mail ever! I too am not that bothered as to HOW they do it, I'll put it like this: I'm keenly interested to see, but I'd happily believe anything - as long as it happens!

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG!!!! How good does Nic look in his fan card?????

I got one through the post on friday.......... made my week!

Oh, ab-so-lutely! :D (I've seen two, sadly not personally, merely on websites, which I now can't remember exactly where. One day a Nic pic will be mine too, oh yes. I hope!)

The only way he could logically come back is if they gave him some drug to make all is body stop for a while while Dan and Leah were in the room with him,and he was in a induced coma.Anything else would be incredibly pathetic and they'd lose all credit and possibly a few fans,though personally i'd be jumping up and down squeling with happiness and excitement!

They might just be playing with us though becourse of the current storyline in Australia where is DNA has magically appeared somehow.That'd be really cruel to a lot of fans though and you'd hope they wouldn't mess with us like that,giving some people false hope.

I'm sure it's long since been decided as they plan way ahead, we just have to hope his eventual return is part of the long term plan. It can happen, no matter how much explaining they need to do to get round anything that points to it being an impossibility. Of course, he could return to play a different character altogether - long-lost twin? - though they pretty much did it before with Josie so I don't think it would be that.

I agree, if there are no plans for his return (ouch, it hurts just typing that), the e-mail is unnecessarily provocative, pretty much downright mean, so I hope they have more class than that. Whereas if it turns out to have been a real hint, it will probably become my favourite e-mail ever! I too am not that bothered as to HOW they do it, I'll put it like this: I'm keenly interested to see, but I'd happily believe anything - as long as it happens!

What e-mail I am confused!

Anyway...recently I e-mailed the official site to say how fantastic Nic and Peter are, and how disappointed I was to hear that he'd been killed off, excerpt: "...His name is - was? *wipes tear*! - Peter."

I seriously got a HUGE shock, when they unexpectedly replied with: "Don't cry too much, amazing things can happen in Summer Bay!"... :o

That email, Lil!

Anyway...recently I e-mailed the official site to say how fantastic Nic and Peter are, and how disappointed I was to hear that he'd been killed off, excerpt: "...His name is - was? *wipes tear*! - Peter."

I seriously got a HUGE shock, when they unexpectedly replied with: "Don't cry too much, amazing things can happen in Summer Bay!"... :o

That email, Lil!

A while a go I spotted on the website that someone said something like

'Drew was hot but you could allways bring his dad back from the dead'

and they replied by saying "Anyting is possible in SummerBay"

*CJ* can you paste the whole thing that you wrote to the website?

Archived