Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lilone2006 - Thanks for the screen caps. That's interesting they've said "anything is possible" before. You want to see everything I said to the official site? Sure (I sent it to their "overseas calls"), though I took the odd line from a post I wrote in here, so I'll cut out some of the repetitive bits, as I think everyone probably gets by now precisely how I feel about Pete being killed off/Nic leaving!

----Hi! I've been watching since about a year in from the start and haven't missed many episodes, so I guess I'm quite a fan! I just found this section, I don't come here often because much as I'd love to get involved with H&A online, I don't like spoilers.

Having said that, I've recently discovered that one of my all-time favourite characters is not only leaving, but getting killed off. As you can imagine, and while I'm trying to remind myself it's only a TV show, and that I always knew Summer Bay is not a very safe place to live, this is reasonably devastating and wholly unwelcome news. His name is - was? *wipes tear*! - Peter. The impression I've got is that he's a very popular character (can you tell us if it was Nick's decision? It matters.), I know people come and go all the time, but it just feels too early for him to leave. ----

I asked if we can still write to him, then said some thanks to a few favourite cast members in case they put it up on the site and any of them happened to see it.

So when I saw their comment, I hardly ever swear anyway, but I only just resisted from it in my reply to that (directed at the writers)! And I told them this is winding me up as much as any TV show I can recall. I think it's because while it's presumably decided, it seems to us so up in the air right now, I'm really not sure which way it will turn out, or how Nic feels - is he settled, happy with the role, wanting to continue, or not? I imagine it's a lot of hard work, but it also must be nice for them to be part of a pretty big show, reaching viewers round the world. And I have no idea how soon, or how long, it will be until we find out one way or the other. It's quite a weird situation actually. Plus while I've always liked him very much, maybe I've still only just realised exactly how good he is and that it means a lot to me if he stays or not. I think they were pleased to cause such a strong reaction - I said the credit/blame goes to Nic for bringing it out of me. :blush:

I threatened to send Colleen round to visit them with her ten rolls of Italian holiday photos if he doesn't return. Perhaps we can think up some even more evil punishments for the writers, should they not figure out how to bring him back?!

I also loved him in tonight's episode. I don't think I'd have liked to be Paul O'Brien that day because Nic was seriously convincingly angry at Jack. And we saw the outside of Pete's Place, hopefully we'll see the inside soon. We don't know enough about him and there ought to be some clues. Photos of Claire or Leah? CD collection (to include The Police)? A framed picture of his hero, Jack Bauer? Goldfish named Eve+Zoe? In/out trays for his dirty/clean socks?!

Lilone2006 - Thanks for the screen caps. That's interesting they've said "anything is possible" before. You want to see everything I said to the official site? Sure (I sent it to their "overseas calls"), though I took the odd line from a post I wrote in here, so I'll cut out some of the repetitive bits, as I think everyone probably gets by now precisely how I feel about Pete being killed off/Nic leaving!

----Hi! I've been watching since about a year in from the start and haven't missed many episodes, so I guess I'm quite a fan! I just found this section, I don't come here often because much as I'd love to get involved with H&A online, I don't like spoilers.

Having said that, I've recently discovered that one of my all-time favourite characters is not only leaving, but getting killed off. As you can imagine, and while I'm trying to remind myself it's only a TV show, and that I always knew Summer Bay is not a very safe place to live, this is reasonably devastating and wholly unwelcome news. His name is - was? *wipes tear*! - Peter. The impression I've got is that he's a very popular character (can you tell us if it was Nick's decision? It matters.), I know people come and go all the time, but it just feels too early for him to leave. ----

I asked if we can still write to him, then said some thanks to a few favourite cast members in case they put it up on the site and any of them happened to see it.

So when I saw their comment, I hardly ever swear anyway, but I only just resisted from it in my reply to that (directed at the writers)! And I told them this is winding me up as much as any TV show I can recall. I think it's because while it's presumably decided, it seems to us so up in the air right now, I'm really not sure which way it will turn out, or how Nic feels - is he settled, happy with the role, wanting to continue, or not? I imagine it's a lot of hard work, but it also must be nice for them to be part of a pretty big show, reaching viewers round the world. And I have no idea how soon, or how long, it will be until we find out one way or the other. It's quite a weird situation actually. Plus while I've always liked him very much, maybe I've still only just realised exactly how good he is and that it means a lot to me if he stays or not. I think they were pleased to cause such a strong reaction - I said the credit/blame goes to Nic for bringing it out of me. :blush:

I threatened to send Colleen round to visit them with her ten rolls of Italian holiday photos if he doesn't return. Perhaps we can think up some even more evil punishments for the writers, should they not figure out how to bring him back?!

I also loved him in tonight's episode. I don't think I'd have liked to be Paul O'Brien that day because Nic was seriously convincingly angry at Jack. And we saw the outside of Pete's Place, hopefully we'll see the inside soon. We don't know enough about him and there ought to be some clues. Photos of Claire or Leah? CD collection (to include The Police)? A framed picture of his hero, Jack Bauer? Goldfish named Eve+Zoe? In/out trays for his dirty/clean socks?!

Go CJ :D

Hopefully he will save his son from the people that he upset!

It's ok, if I get anymore old episodes I will post screen caps :D

Bring on Peter from the dead!!!!!!

Thanks! I agree! Bring him back from the dead!

Go CJ :D

Hopefully he will save his son from the people that he upset!

CJ- I love the Colleen and ten rolls of Italian holiday bit!

To be honest, as long as he returns, it doesn't really matter. I just hope he gets a good storyline to bring him back in style!

Loved Petey in tonight's ep. Him calling Jack an idiot pretty much summed up how I've been feeling about Jack lately. How long is it till he dies? :( Actually, I think I'd rather not know...

I have to agree about yesterdays UK episode. All the Jack & Peter scenes were fantastic, especially all the aggression. I love aggression :ph34r:

The Jack/Peter subtext rocked.

Archived