Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't know just how much I envy you guys right now.... :mellow:

Sorry don't mean to rub it in, am dreading it when he leaves :( plus I have 2 weeks away soon and will miss prob the 2 weeks most important episode :(

What date do you go away and I will tell you what eps you miss :P

Here we go again, dimm Detective Baker, it's like a pantomine.

Sheeee's behind you :D

Ha! (I volunteer to be Cinderella if he'll be my Prince Charming!)

I love it when he has a crisp white shirt on, then slings his jacket over his shoulder and slides his arms into it :wub: Rather he slid it off though :D

Not saying a word. :) I like his habit of rolling up his shirt sleeves to the elbow when he's busy. Maybe Nic does it anyway, or maybe it's a deliberate thing created by him, or someone with an eye for detail, for the character. (It's the little things which matter! Seriously, they really do add so much.)

I'm not being drawn to the Dark Side of spoilers, though I freely admit there are times when having an idea of what's coming can enhance current scenes. That episode ending with Zoe (Eve) picturesquely approaching the Summer Bay sign at the dead of night was doubly chilling/poignant.

(Aside, about that lighting, it was nicely done for that scene, with the car headlights coming out of the darkness. It was even better when Jack found Peter's stalkerboard hideout, with rays of sunlight streaming through the boarded windows. Still, I don't think I should be paying so much attention to the lighting when Pete's present. :rolleyes: )

Firstly just because she's BACK, but secondly because she's presumably pretty much the cause of Peter "dying" (I remain optimistic about how dead he is...that doesn't sound right...y'know what I mean!) and THAT makes seeing her so much more...depressing?...it's not that I'm not happy to have a good villain back briefly, but...and this time there's a very big "but". It was like signalling the start of the final act between Zoe and Pete. Whatever her motives, plans or hopes are for the Bay as a whole, ultimately it will be the one character we especially want it NOT to be, who's going to be the victim of this story.

Awwww, Chris you no that I can send you any episodes you want :D

Oh yeah, so true! Silly me! Thanks Lil!! :D

Sorry don't mean to rub it in, am dreading it when he leaves :( plus I have 2 weeks away soon and will miss prob the 2 weeks most important episode :(

You don't have to apologize Colette. I was regretting not getting to see heaps of Peter eps when he came back coz of stupid lectures :( . I will feel for you guys when he leaves coz that would mean that we won't get to see him on screen anymore. Awww, missing 2 weeks worth of Peter episodes is definitely not nice. Are you going on holiday?

Is it just me or are you all constantly trying to work out whether or not Pete is dead or not?

I wish they would just tell us to me out of my misery.

I was just starting to get used to the idea of gulp... there being no more Pete and now there is all the speculation he is not dead.

What do you all think?

Archived