Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tainted I hope you are right :)

Loved tonights eppy, when does Tracey appear?

Oh the belt buckle :wub: Good job he didn't slip down those stairs :lol:

Looooooooooooooooove that piccie, that colour looks hot on him :wub:

He looked really cute sitting in the diner the other day all on his own, ah bless. :wub:

Has anyone noticed the slight resemblance there is between Peter and Carl King in Emmerdale???????

Only slight I know, it must be the blonde hair.

Spooky I thought I was the only person who had noticed that about the resemblance :wub:

Is it just me or are you all constantly trying to work out whether or not Pete is dead or not?

I wish they would just tell us to me out of my misery.

I was just starting to get used to the idea of gulp... there being no more Pete and now there is all the speculation he is not dead.

What do you all think?

Trust me, it's not just you, it's definitely an effective new form of torture! He might be gone. There's so much more they could do with the character though. I do think it's completely possible he can return, I have utter belief that they can write a story (and even make it faintly plausible!). I'm also sure it's decided one way or the other, they have to be organised with real life contracts, and the storyline plan. Since the episodes are still airing here in England, they can't really tell us yet without spoiling things, I guess. If he'll be back, they don't want to let on before the effects of his "death" have been felt, or spoil the surprise if/when he suddenly shows up in Australia. If not, hopefully it'll be made clear shortly after his last episodes air here. For me, the reply I got from the official site woke me up to the possibility of his return (d'oh!), and I really think they wouldn't have said what they did unless they were hinting.

I must have taken my eye off this site during the early summer, somehow I missed finding out that while Flynn was dying over here, Peter was in Australia - so when I found out in August (I think), it was a shock, I don't quite know why, but it was totally unexpected to hear that it had all suddenly happened. There must be some rule saying they can't kill two of their leading men within months? Maybe we can get him back on a legal technicality, yes, that's it, put Morag onto it!

Tonight's episode: one thing, where was his backup, why did they turn up so much later? Why on earth did he go in there all on his own (other than to make an impressively scary episode!)? I thought it showed us a bit of the psychological strain the case is having on him, which we've mainly had to imagine until now. Lovely silhouetting shot as he drew his gun on entering the factory.

And again, the effects of seeing "you're dead" notes, and bullets with his name on, are really intensified by knowing what's around the corner. (I literally got a tear in my eye when he was back in his office speculating that she might be after him personally. *of course, several of us females are after him personally, but that's a whole other topic.* TV just does not do this to me often...)

Archived