Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

Theory time:

We know that DB is leaving and we know that he was probably the brains behind the death of Peter Baker. Are we sure that Nicholas Bishop wanted to leave?

If not then perhaps the writer taking over didn't want it either. I know that in 2004 Coral and Bevan overlapped with their scripts so I'm wondering if this is the case of the new writer & DB.

Maybe, just maybe, the writer is bringing Peter back.

Stupid theory, I know.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My theory

1) they have planned this all along!

2) it was mentioned that what ever happened at Jack and Martha's wedding would give storylines for the rest of the year E.G Peter's death / Peter's reappearence.

3) He wanted time of with his little girl and they thought of a way he could get longer then 6 weeks off and make the storyline intresting.

4) His 2 year contract????

ok so that what I think the writers have wanted for Peters character!

The facts (Well too me anyway)

1) Witness protection talk with Tracey was either to give us a hint that he may go ito witness protection or it's a little clue before Drew starts getting troubled?

2) I'm sorry but what is the odds on Peter being the same type(liver thingy don't know what its called) as Jack's, not much!

3) Those men in Black suits at the hospital were just wierd!

4) They kept on mentioning his death too much on the website like on most peoples profile it mentions Peter's death Why? It should only be on Dan's and Drew's. Why is'nt Zoe or Tracey's death mentioned?

5) Drew has so far not mentioned about how much he wanted to get to know his dad when we all clearly know he did want to.

6) they mention his DNA results to get us thinking he was the pryo but then slam it in our face that it was Rice doing it. Too quick telling us it was not Peter who was the pryo for my liking.

7) We didn't get too see the full side off Peter Baker!

Sorry rambled on

I hope you get what I mean.

Here is what I think will happen.

The people that are harrasing Drew start to get serious which makes Peter come out of hiding to save his son.

BRING PETER BACK!!!!

BUT THEN AGAIN HE COULD BE COMING BACK AS A GHOST! :(

omg omg omg omg omg

MASSIVE SPOILER!!!!!

Well, I went to Palmie on Tuesady, and Peter was there filming a scene with Drew! I know this because I got to be a last minute extra in this scene.

I'm not sure if he's meant to be a ghost or real person, but he will be back in October for a few days!

Info from bttb

OMG! i am so hopeing thats true! Aww soo happy!Yay Nic back on our screens!

I freakin' knew he'd be in witness protection! I'm sure it's true - it's very likely that Peter Baker will be back.

Yeah It's all adding up hey.. So I'm guessing those email replies like "Anything can happen in summer bay/anything is possible in summer bay" did actually mean something! Gawd, Home and Away can make anything happen!!

Archived