Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

Congrats CJ! Found a place to put it yet? :P

By the way, you totally write exactly how I felt when I received the fancard. I was a little gutted that he didn't answer my questions but I was pretty much alright after that because I got his autograph and his picture :wub:

Heehee, thanks. Still considering!

They're all probably simply too busy to answer questions for everyone. Around the net, I've got the impression that Tim, Jessica and Clarissa are good at replying, and sometimes answer in some detail, but I don't suppose many do very often. I didn't expect it or anything, it just could have been a chance to find out a little about him - and I'm very curious! It depends how many letters he gets too. Say each of the cast started a year with 500 copies of their photo, it would be interesting to know who would have the most/least left at the end, just from posting them out (not including appearances etc.)? I am very happy to get a personally signed photo, and it's both fantastic and a bit scary to know he got my letter safely. P'raps we charmed him into replying so quickly?!

swfc wrote: "I like Nic being private. Somehow there's something to it. Makes us like/ :wub: him even more."

Yes, there's truth in that. Plus, I wouldn't particularly want to find out he smoked, for instance...

swfc: "I'm guessing if it took him 19 days to reply to yours and about 3 weeks for mine, does that sort of say something about the possiblity of him being back? Just wondering." <I cut the smiley here as this post apparently has too many!>

Maybe, meaning he's been around the set quite a lot lately? There was that spoiler message in here recently, but I'm not going to get too excited until we know more. I've recently twigged they do a big season finale episode to air late Nov in Australia, because we get them in about May, and I didn't really appreciate their significance until recent years. Could they be filming that now, eight weeks ahead? It would make one nice, big, surprise for it - or are they filming episodes leading up to it still? Oh! - I've only just realised that Australia will see the episode mentioned in that spoiler message fairly soon, within what, two months?, so we do at least have some kind of time frame for finally finding out, presumably conclusively.

swfc: "Speaking of handwritings, is the writing on the card he sent to Leah and Dan, wishing them Happy Anniversary the same as his writing on the fan card? I can't seem to tell. Eventho I spent 10 mins or so analyzing both writings. :P"

Hmm, that's a good question. Scarily, I know exactly what you're talking about as I saw a picture of it somewhere! Initially I thought no, based on the fact that his capital E is squiggly on the left, but then I saw that it isn't always. I'm leaning towards a no, but I'm not certain.

Now some episode comments: enjoyed this week, with plenty of Peter. He's getting a little, um, tetchy, though, isn't he? Okay, he's losing it, snapping at people in almost every scene.

ep 4196

I'm not particularly for or against tattoos, but we were treated to a sudden flash of Nic's (as P. awoke from the nightmare). It added to the scene. I think I did once read he had one, and forgot. Does anyone by any chance have a closeup of it? It didn't look too complex or arty, more like a symbol? I'm so curious as to what it is, and what it means to him. Intriguing guy. :) But in the absence of facts, I have to make up a theory: it's a mark of the Believers, he is in fact Daddy Daffodil, their ringleader...

I liked how during the progress meeting at the station, another cop casually brought in a mug of coffee to P. in the middle of the scene. I guess the whole station is looking after him, or realising he needs it to at least keep him going!

ep 4197

P. started off better, apologising to Jack, but it didn't last long before he was clashing with him again.

Liked P. chucking a file peevishly onto Jack's desk.

Peter's a scarily good liar, isn't he? Straight to Sally's face, "I will tell you (if your family's in danger). You have my word...".

The UK C5 site has a funny caption on one of their photos: "Jack has always carried a torch for Peter."!

ep 4198

Funny how P+Tracey turned up to tell Alf, Morag & co. that Zoe was alive, said it, then practically bolted out of the door back to the hospital. Important as it was to interview the guy, they might have stayed a little longer and helped them deal with the news.

The anagram/name thing totally appeals to me, I used to love "The Mole", which I think had an Australian version too. (Indeed, given that the host of the UK one was named Glenn Hugill, I decided that "I'llhugGlenn" would be a suitable ID to use on their messageboard!) One thing about it was that the "mole" had to keep their identity secret from the contestants, so at that time I'd thought about the strain they were under, it seems similar to what Peter's been going through trying to keep Zoe's existence from all his friends in the Bay.

Quite enjoyed poor Pete getting grouchy about trivial things, such as the location of his white board markers!

Really excited to see these upcoming weeks, but with a lot of trepidation too, it's going to hurt a lot losing Pete. Even if it's not forever. Especially if it is. Not looking forward to another lengthy break from him either, although we're catching up, by January we'd be pretty close, if Australia break through December, and Channel 5 show it right through.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You will have noticed that some recent posts have been deleted. Please do not post spoilers (ie. forthcoming events in Australia) in this thread or discuss what you may have read in the Spoiler Section.

If you wish to discuss future events please do so in the dedicated forum. Many members reading this thread do not wish to read spoilers.

The password for the Spoiler Section is 'spoiler'.

Any further breaches of this rule will lead to warnings. Thanks for your co-operation.

I think someone requested to see this again?

Yes, I think someone did. I think someone is very grateful for that, thank you! I even just looked up the Chinese and Japanese alphabets because it looks like it could be a character from them, no luck.

(No sign of Peter in the UK episodes this week so far...)

Yes, I think someone did. I think someone is very grateful for that, thank you! I even just looked up the Chinese and Japanese alphabets because it looks like it could be a character from them, no luck.

the rest of this week he is on our screens then next monday, friday then the Monday after.

:( The day after is his last :( (Tueday)

The tattoo is a chinese symbol! It's from the chinese zodiac. It stands for the year of the ox. :wink:

http://www.psychic-revelation.com/astrolog...e_zodiac_ox.htm

hee hee i put that on a yahoo group

i'm an ox too i have a neclace of that symbol

you can figure out his date of birth by that symbol

i asked him about his birthday and he answered the 19th of September

and since his chinese horoscope is ox he has to be from the year 1973 cause he isn't 21 like me and he doesn't look like he's over 40 .(i have way too much time )

The tattoo is a chinese symbol! It's from the chinese zodiac. It stands for the year of the ox. :wink:

I read it in a yahoo group! :wink: I hope you don't mind me putting it up here without crediting you? sorry for that by the way! :wink:

hee hee i put that on a yahoo group

i'm an ox too i have a neclace of that symbol

you can figure out his date of birth by that symbol

i asked him about his birthday and he answered the 19th of September

and since his chinese horoscope is ox he has to be from the year 1973 cause he isn't 21 like me and he doesn't look like he's over 40 .(i have way too much time )

Archived