Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

I read it in a yahoo group! :wink: I hope you don't mind me putting it up here without crediting you? sorry for that by the way! :wink:

hee hee i put that on a yahoo group

i'm an ox too i have a neclace of that symbol

you can figure out his date of birth by that symbol

i asked him about his birthday and he answered the 19th of September

and since his chinese horoscope is ox he has to be from the year 1973 cause he isn't 21 like me and he doesn't look like he's over 40 .(i have way too much time )

I think someone requested to see this again?

Yes, I think someone did. I think someone is very grateful for that, thank you! I even just looked up the Chinese and Japanese alphabets because it looks like it could be a character from them, no luck.

(No sign of Peter in the UK episodes this week so far...)

The tattoo is a chinese symbol! It's from the chinese zodiac. It stands for the year of the ox. :wink:

http://www.psychic-revelation.com/astrolog...e_zodiac_ox.htm

no biggie just funny to see stuff i wrote repeated makes me feel important lol ...

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omgg I have actually found someone I think I like as much as Duff McKagan. Hah. =P

Seriously, though, I think Nicholas is a brilliant actor and totally fits the part of a police guy. XD *drool*

I know he apparently dies soon, but is that for real or is he just leaving the show for a while - presumed dead - and then coming back another time?

Omgg I have actually found someone I think I like as much as Duff McKagan. Hah. =P

Seriously, though, I think Nicholas is a brilliant actor and totally fits the part of a police guy. XD *drool*

I know he apparently dies soon, but is that for real or is he just leaving the show for a while - presumed dead - and then coming back another time?

Hey Sorry we can't discuss whether he is alive in here because no spoilers are allowed :(

But if you go over to he spoiler section and click on the thread "Peter Baker", you will find more information :)

I am almost sure that after you have beeen in their you will be smiling :)

Welcome LikeSoldiersDo, I know how you feel, when I first saw Detective Baker on our screens I thought I've got to find out some info about this guy. I went on Fives website but not many people agreed with me.(mad) :wacko: And then I found BTTB :D It's great to appreciate Nic with all his other fans and find out info about the dishy detective. :wub:

Hey Sorry we can't discuss whether he is alive in here because no spoilers are allowed :(

But if you go over to he spoiler section and click on the thread "Peter Baker", you will find more information :)

I am almost sure that after you have beeen in their you will be smiling :)

Haha you can tell I'm a noob hey? :unsure: Ah dear... I'll be off to the spoliers section now! XD Cheers!

Archived