Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The tattoo is a chinese symbol! It's from the chinese zodiac. It stands for the year of the ox. :wink:

http://www.psychic-revelation.com/astrolog...e_zodiac_ox.htm

A-ha! Thanks so much for that, Marianne. Fantastic. That's two mysteries solved at once. I'll probably start finding Alf more intriguing soon if we find out too much more about him (kidding!!). (Plus it's cool if his birthday is really 1973, because it puts him very close to my age, a lot more so than 1969!)

It's fun to relate this part to Peter right now: "Although they may be introverted by nature, when an opportunity is presented they can become quite dignified and eloquent speakers. They face danger fearlessly, and betray no fear in face of threats. They have a natural and intense trust in themselves. All of these features help them to put everything into order in times of trouble."

The last two episodes of the week had a nice lot of Pete. (The whole Bay found out that Zoe's alive, thanks to her video at Martha and Jack's party.)

a few comments on ep. 4204:

Great moment (just after the whole party sees the video): Peter "Any questions?" Colleen sticks her hand up so P. hastily adds, "Any legitimate questions?!"

I've been feeling sorry for Pete this week. Not only does he have Zoe to contend with, but now he had the whole town demanding answers. I'm rather enjoying some of his sarcasm though, "I don't care if (the police station) is Alcatraz, find out which joker locked up and get 'em in here!"

Colleen is such a great character to have around in times of crisis, loved that she later wanted a suspicious noise investigated, yet one more thing to irritate the harassed Peter.

Wondering why Zoe's message on his office wall (in blood, was it...?), said "You didn't see that COMMING did you Peter". Am I missing something, why the double M? A soon-to-be-explained clue or Zoe's spelling?

Another nice bit was next morning at the station when Tracey asked, "Have you even been home?" Pete replies, "Why, when it's so cosy here?"

Talking of cosy, I love how they make use of the space in Peter's office. It's not very big, but over all the many scenes in there, people have been standing/sitting in every possible position and combination of positions. And he himself has sat on the desk, did he even have his feet up on it once? Just makes things, visually, a little more interesting I guess.

Thought Tracey was right when she complimented him on handling the town well, both times he was calm, direct and reassuring.

Moment of the week was while he was right at his most soothing in the middle of the meeting, "if we all stick together and look after one another, none of you are in any immediate danger"...cue loud explosion. (made me jump anyway!)

I liked the minute long (ER-style) tracking shot which followed Peter, starting with him surveying the burning car, talking to Jack, Tracey, then Jack again asking for the list of names at his party, and ending with him staring at the car once more.

It's quite spooky how little Zoe has been seen (a grand total of 10 seconds so far?), I was expecting a lot more of her actually - not complaining too much though, since it means the story is entirely focused on Peter's reactions to her scheming!

Archived