Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

Moment of the week was while he was right at his most soothing in the middle of the meeting, "if we all stick together and look after one another, none of you are in any immediate danger"...cue loud explosion.

Bahahaha yes, that was so funny! Poor guy, things just aren't going well for him at the moment...

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love it how Peter changes his car's like he does his underwear.

On mondays episodes he has a Red car but the week before he had a green one.

And his mobiles he has a different one's all the time!

Still love him though :wub::wub:

He did have a blue one too. Either that or I'm colour blind and can't tell the blue from the green. And I'm glad that I wasn't the only one who noticed that he always had a change of cars. Too bad they didn't give him much option choices for clothes. He's always wearing white [not that I'm complaining :P ] and that grey shirt. Love how he really loves that belt of his.

I have to agree CJ. That whole week from the tape at the engagement party onwards was such great episodes eventhough the poor fella had been harrased to no end by everyone.

Didn't know where to put this question but just wondering where did my vote for peter topic went, if i went against the rules then they would have locked it or deleted it. Not sure why. But can't find it no where & i put the topic on the character/actor appreciation. It's was just about letting peter fans know to vote for him on the h&a central site. Hope someone can answer the question for me.

Archived