Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks a lot for the article, Marianne. What a picture. Doesn't it just make you want to cuddle all three of them?! :)

I'm getting mixed up, is she Clare or Claire? Plus which was Ms Brody? I'm fairly certain it was Clare Brody, but even this piece can't make up its mind, with Clare under the pic/Claire in the text...

Outstanding episode (here in England) tonight. The one I've been waiting about four+ months for probably, where Peter and Zoe finally have a not-entirely-joyful reunion. She invites him to the abattoir once more, and they make polite conversation before she, in her usual friendly way, attempts to kill him - and Jack. (More comments when I've watched again, I'm sure!)

Thanks a lot for the article, Marianne. What a picture. Doesn't it just make you want to cuddle all three of them?! :)

Yes! Definitely!

I'm getting mixed up, is she Clare or Claire? Plus which was Ms Brody? I'm fairly certain it was Clare Brody, but even this piece can't make up its mind, with Clare under the pic/Claire in the text...

His partner's name is Claire Smith. Clare Brody was the name of Katrina Campbell's character and Peter's love interest.

Outstanding episode (here in England) tonight. The one I've been waiting about four+ months for probably, where Peter and Zoe finally have a not-entirely-joyful reunion. She invites him to the abattoir once more, and they make polite conversation before she, in her usual friendly way, attempts to kill him - and Jack. (More comments when I've watched again, I'm sure!)

4206! One of the best episodes ever! Great acting from Nic.

yeah, that episode was awesome! the way Zoe tied him and up and tried to kill him, and then she tried to kill jack! that had me on the edge on my seat!

Nicholas is SUCH a great actor, i really hope he can get more parts, i can just tell he will be a HUGE star one day!

Oh yeah that confrontation in the abbatoir was just wow! Had me on the edge of my seat. He looks so hot all messed up and sweaty. Such a great actor.

When he says "I'm gonna take a holiday" makes me laugh, he is so hot lol.

But i feel sorry when she knee's him in his bits.

I didnt like him smug :P I liked him when he was flirting with Tracey best :blush: He was so cute flirting with her. But that Holiday line made me laugh, he was going to send her a postcard everyday to remind Zoe that he won, I can just imagine him lying by the pool, sipping cold drinks, topless, getting a tan :wub: Ava was so cute in those scans though. Claire is pretty too, Nic choose good, not thaty looks count though, of course they dont :) omg I cant get over Ava though, she is gorgeous! Anways i'm going to stop ranting about Nic..cos I really dont like him :blush:

yeah, that episode was awesome! the way Zoe tied him and up and tried to kill him, and then she tried to kill jack! that had me on the edge on my seat!

Nicholas is SUCH a great actor, i really hope he can get more parts, i can just tell he will be a HUGE star one day!

Oooh yeah I hope he will become a big star soon. He deserves it.

Hehe, that sign behind Peter "danger of death" or something like that, that made me laugh.

Archived