Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This one thing i noticed about that episode... he had his hands tied behind his back while zoe was provoking him, and then when they got out, he was free again... we didnt even see Zoe free him.

that episode was DEFINTALY some of his best acting! i really hppe he doesnt leave for good, HAA is not HAA without a sexy detective!

4206012_0001.jpg

now i see the sign everyone talking about! :lol:

Peter was not tied up, Zoe just made him keep his hands behind his back. Plus she did have a gun so Peter couldn't excactly not do what she asked.

Oh lol, i thought he was cos his arms were still all the time.

and peter should have kept a spare gun or something, just in case.

I didnt like him smug :P I liked him when he was flirting with Tracey best :blush: He was so cute flirting with her. But that Holiday line made me laugh, he was going to send her a postcard everyday to remind Zoe that he won, I can just imagine him lying by the pool, sipping cold drinks, topless, getting a tan :wub: Ava was so cute in those scans though. Claire is pretty too, Nic choose good, not thaty looks count though, of course they dont :) omg I cant get over Ava though, she is gorgeous! Anways i'm going to stop ranting about Nic..cos I really dont like him :blush:

No-one commented on my rant... *feels left out of the converstation*

Please note, I am not a Nic fan..I was forcefully converted.

^^

It was soo yours and Chrissies fault! :o All you 2 talked about was Nic..so all I heard was Nic..so now all I know is Nic :P and all those fics containing Nic didnt help, and the New Idea scans, put the iceing on the cake. Probably didnt help that I scanned them and looked at it whist doing so :lol:

^^

It was soo yours and Chrissies fault! :o All you 2 talked about was Nic..so all I heard was Nic..so now all I know is Nic :P and all those fics containing Nic didnt help, and the New Idea scans, put the iceing on the cake. Probably didnt help that I scanned them and looked at it whist doing so :lol:

Aww so who made you put the av on there

*cough*Chris it's worked :D *cough*

Archived