Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also can all nic fans, who plays the lovely, gorgeous sexy detective peter baker vote for him at the home & away central site where it say polls, then look for which baker. He only 4 votes behind dan, last week he was 9 votes behind. I'm sure there are loads more nic/peter fans then tim/dan coz of all the home & away forums, where there is loads of people talking about nic/peter. Thank.

*cough*Chris it's worked :D *cough*

Lol. Great job, Lil.

I put the av there myself purly because of Ava :P

You two have been plotting it the whole time? :o

Yeah right, Shannon. Admit it, you like him. Just a little but you still like Nic. Plotting? *Looks innocent*

Also can all nic fans, who plays the lovely, gorgeous sexy detective peter baker vote for him at the home & away central site where it say polls, then look for which baker. He only 4 votes behind dan, last week he was 9 votes behind. I'm sure there are loads more nic/peter fans then tim/dan coz of all the home & away forums, where there is loads of people talking about nic/peter. Thank.

Speaking of polls, please vote for the Baker Family poll between Peter and Drew. Drew happens to be winning at the moment. :ph34r:

^ Your should take that innocnent look off of your face as you are so not innoncent..plotting against me, with Lil :ph34r:

I only like Nic, a little bit and only a little bit, no more then a little bit.

I liked him when he was flirting with Tracey best :blush: He was so cute flirting with her. But that Holiday line made me laugh, he was going to send her a postcard everyday to remind Zoe that he won, I can just imagine him lying by the pool, sipping cold drinks, topless, getting a tan :wub: Ava was so cute in those scans though. Claire is pretty too, Nic choose good, not thaty looks count though, of course they dont :) omg I cant get over Ava though, she is gorgeous! Anways i'm going to stop ranting about Nic..cos I really dont like him :blush:

I voted for Drew on that poll...Drew rhymes with Screw..Nic dosnt.

Archived