Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW! thank for the promo of peter coming back, nearly fainted meself. You australia are very lucky to get to see him now but i've only got to wait 4 months. But i can wait coz like the promo, there will be video clips of him too. :D

Could someone who clever with computer & a big fan of nic, please go & register on the imdb site & type in nicholas bishop. If you could put a picture of him on there & alter his year of birth, It's said 1969 & it suppose to be 1973. I try putting a picture of him on there but said it wasn't big enough or something. Thanks :D

With regards to the above posts, aren't these spoilers? This is the character/actor appreciation thread, not the spoiler thread. My post was deletde because I talked about you know who being alive. So the previous posts are deemed SPOILERS for the overseas visitors.

Just curious.

My post is based on nicholas bishop & that what the thread said. I know it mostly about the character but i thought coz this is a popular forum where all nic fans goes, i know that my message will get read.

OMG :o He looked so different tonight. It is clear to see that he is addicted to drugs or something. But he is back. I am the happiest girl alive now! :D

Why is it clear? Sorry have not seen the ep

Btw I e-mailed a mod and they said we can talk about what happens in the aus episodes just not what is coming up in Aus :D

Could someone who clever with computer & a big fan of nic, please go & register on the imdb site & type in nicholas bishop. If you could put a picture of him on there & alter his year of birth, It's said 1969 & it suppose to be 1973. I try putting a picture of him on there but said it wasn't big enough or something. Thanks :D

I just tried to change his date of birth and to add pics. I think the date is birth will be changed, as I submitted the correct date of birth and I also had to give a proper explenation to why I was sure that was his correct date of birth. If you want to add pics onto imdb you need to pay. So, I didn't do that. But I hope I could help with changing the date of birth! :wink::P

Archived