Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

I have already uploaded some of the gallery, i am so far adding what I have, then looking for others :D I hope all of you will enjopy visiting the site!

:D

Anyway, back on topic... I notciced Nick has a slight beard in some photos, he should ditch it - he looks WAY more attractive without it.

Lol. I agree that he looks good clean shaved but I think he manages to pull of the scruffy look quite well. Now I know why he had a sligh beard when he attended the 'Make A Wish Ball.' :D

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not meaning to sound cocky, but on behalf of all those who were told to get over our little conspiracy of Peter faking his death, I wanna say - TOLD YA SO!! :lol:

Yep I agree, I shall find thepost where I said he was not dead (when I get time from looking at the rough sexy looking Peter ) :wub:

WOOT!! Pete! So happy to see him back last night,even if it was only in the last few seconds or so...

Just thinking about the promo and why Drew says to Pete "You cant do this dad!"(or something along those lines)..hmm wonder what thats all about :unsure:

I think Pete might say to Drew that he can't tell anyone he is alive

Not meaning to sound cocky, but on behalf of all those who were told to get over our little conspiracy of Peter faking his death, I wanna say - TOLD YA SO!! :lol:

Yep I agree, I shall find thepost where I said he was not dead (when I get time from looking at the rough sexy looking Peter ) :wub:

Hahaha good luck trying to get away from looking at Peter... it's hypnotic or something. :lol:

Hahaha good luck trying to get away from looking at Peter... it's hypnotic or something. :lol:

Lol.... You bet.... :)

Archived