Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

Haha! Tell me about it.

I was thinking today guys:

If you have seen the pictures of Nic at the 'Make A Wish Ball' this year, you'd notice that he has a beard. And, it so happened, in the New Idea article, he mentioned, and here I quote, "I was out in the middle of nowhere shooting for 15 hours a day."

What I'm getting at is this: Could it be possible that at that time, he was filming the scenes for his return episode? Seeing as that barn or whatever place that was is considered out of no where. And also, Nic did say in the article that his character is dead. Maybe he knows something that we don't.

I hope this makes sense a little. Feel free to ask if it doesn't make sense to you. Also, apologies in advance if I have put this in the wrong place.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoa Traceve... itr wasnt too long ago you insisted you didnt fall for Peter, and now i see you calling him hot and stuff... Told you so! :D

Hehe. I also remember your 'Drew rhymes with ew' comments...now what does it rhyme with, hey Shan? :P

Well, let's all form an 'I told you so' club hehe. :cool:

I too think the 'you can't do this dad' in the promos is to do with Pete being alive...that Drew can't tell anyone. Maybe Pete has to go after the baddies...*imagines cute dad/son scenes....* :wub:

For those of us who've seen Gilligan's Island, does anyone think the unshaven look makes Pete look kind of like the Professor...or is that just me?

Bella. :D

Whoa Traceve... itr wasnt too long ago you insisted you didnt fall for Peter, and now i see you calling him hot and stuff... Told you so! :D

Hehe. I also remember your 'Drew rhymes with ew' comments...now what does it rhyme with, hey Shan? :P

Yeah, Shan... What does it rhyme now?

Well, let's all form an 'I told you so' club hehe. :cool:

Count me in. Lol....

I too think the 'you can't do this dad' in the promos is to do with Pete being alive...that Drew can't tell anyone. Maybe Pete has to go after the baddies...*imagines cute dad/son scenes....* :wub:

That would be awesomely fantastic. I'd love to see them to together.... Shannon will be soooo happy.

For those of us who've seen Gilligan's Island, does anyone think the unshaven look makes Pete look kind of like the Professor...or is that just me?

Really? *Runs off to look*

OMG I so can't wait till tonight's ep. Hopefully more Peter! I feel so sorry for him though, looking like that and battling some sort of addiction. In the last New Idea, where he was interviewed regarding being a new dad etc he said that he has left the show and Peter is dead etc. I was a bit confused at first then realised he probably had to say that to avoid suspicion. Judging from how he appears without the facial hair, the interview must have been done before he resumed filming.

Oh what joy...another outbreak of Nic/Peter mania....I can hardly contain myself.... :P

Actually I am interested to see how they go with this story...I just hope we get the original Peter this time and not the inept cop we got last time.

Oh what joy...another outbreak of Nic/Peter mania....I can hardly contain myself.... :P

Actually I am interested to see how they go with this story...I just hope we get the original Peter this time and not the inept cop we got last time.

Yeah we want to see Peter and Dan interacting more not like last time when they were only together about 5 times the whole time he was there.

Archived