Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

Oh what joy...another outbreak of Nic/Peter mania....I can hardly contain myself.... :P

Actually I am interested to see how they go with this story...I just hope we get the original Peter this time and not the inept cop we got last time.

Yeah we want to see Peter and Dan interacting more not like last time when they were only together about 5 times the whole time he was there.

Well, go here ---- http://seven.com.au/homeandaway/feat-gener...016-peters-back

Looks like we may get our wish!

I found this quote especially nice....

So what do you think he makes of Drew now that he’s back in his life?

Well, initially it’s the parental thing of hearing that your son is in danger and that’s what draws him back into the Bay, even though he really should not be doing that because he’s supposed to be in witness protection. :wub:

:D

Oh and swfc? Hehe! :cool: Drew rhymes with *coughSCREWcough* mwahaha....and I don't mean the toolbox variety! :wink:

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope Peter doesn't go back to being a friggin cop again straight away, they need to actually give this guy a character by letting him interect with Drew, Dan & Amanda and even Leah. I want them to give him a girlfriend down the track, I think Rachel would be a great choice!

But if they have brought him back just so they can re-hash the stalker storyline again I think I'll switch off :unsure:

Oh and swfc? Hehe! :cool: Drew rhymes with *coughSCREWcough* mwahaha....and I don't mean the toolbox variety! :wink:

Lol, Bella. I totally got what you meant. :lol: I love this line from him best of all in the interview:

All that running around in factories getting beaten up by women!

That line just cracked me up. I can't wait for tonight's Australia episode. :D All the Peter, Dan and Drew and Peter and Drew scenes. :wub:

This is freaky. :o For the second time, just as he leaves UK screens, he returns to Australia, both times almost to the day. It must be that both breaks he's taken are exactly the same length as the gap between the countries.

Is he realllllly back? Anyone pinched him to check their fingers don't close on a misty apparition? (don't all try that at once, assuming he is real!) Eyes/smile as sparkling as ever? Every hair intact? Aww. Thank goodness for that. Sorry? A drug addiction? Oh dear... :D

So I can finally stop holding my breath over this then? - which it feels like I've been doing for about two months. Actually it's good he's on screen already, a little earlier than I might have thought. Hm, he should reappear around Valentine's Day here then (if Channel 5 continue right through). How fitting. :wub: So it isn't going to be part of the season finale, whatever could have been any better than his return? *gulp* They're probably gonna kill him off for real then, aren't they?! I think, with some justification after what's been going on, we're all a bit worried about how long he's back for?

One more thing about episode 4206 in the abattoir: when Zoe said "We've had fun, haven't we?" as they were both sitting together, and went over some of her misdeeds. That moment, probably unintentionally, in conveying a few highlights of the long story, made me quite sad, really regretting it was finally coming to an end. Indeed, we've had a lot, a second batch of months, of fun (just don't tell Peter I said that!). There's something to be said for having kept the two of them apart the whole time, makes this episode more special, but I think I'd have liked to see more of them interacting.

ep. 4210:

Liked P's: "Did you ladies ram-raid a boutique or something?" as the girls brought in all their dresses.

He was all smiles again in his brief scenes. Yes, this fact does merit a line to itself.

There was an absolutely fascinating conversation between Tracey and Peter at the party, about Mafia guys being after him. I'm glad I didn't seem to have picked up on that at all from being here. I really wonder what I'd have made of Peter "dying" with that chat added to the mix. Probably still have accepted it, but it might have given some hope. (And Tracey's flirting with him! And he's interested! Well, I guess that isn't going to go anywhere.)

Loved Pete's parting shot to Zoe: "I would've thought you would've worked out sooner that the good guys always win in the end." The same sort of lines I was thinking along a few weeks back when I complained that the hero was not supposed to die (I take back my comment suggesting the writers weren't paying attention to the Scriptwriting Bible, by killing him off at the hands of the villain, as this seems not to have been the case. Luckily they obviously followed it in the end!).

In spite of having some idea of what's next, I wondered if that was the last we were going to see of Zoe. Then realised that she must put in a final appearance... Perhaps they were the last words between Pete and Zoe. Perhaps not (please don't tell me!). Looking forward to her "grand finale". Kinda... :unsure:

Well CJ, your post was a good read. I enjoyed it. :P

Don't have much to add after all that.

Peter and Dan scenes are going to be intresting, will he lash out at his brother straight the way or will he faint before?

It would be funny to see him faint, first. But, I think he'll more than likely lash out at Pete for lying to them all.

Peter and Dan scenes are going to be intresting, will he lash out at his brother straight the way or will he faint before?

It would be funny to see him faint, first. But, I think he'll more than likely lash out at Pete for lying to them all.

Knowing H&A I have a feeling it will be a phone call :rolleyes:

Archived