Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A couple of scenes from 4296

Drew: What about you, you just going to go back into witness protection?

Pete: Denise Gillian wants revenge and is not going to stop unless he gets it. If I stay in hiding then you are in danger, the whole family's in danger and I can't do that. not anymore!

Drew: The guy wants you dead!

Pete:If thats the only way to keep you safe Drew then their is no other choice.

Peter: There is no sign of um we should make a move.

Drew: You can't just turn yourself over.

Peter: Drew we don't have time to muck around..

Drew: NO their going to kill you for real this time!

Peter: look It's either you or its me and theirs not a choice as far as i'm concerned...

Drew: How am I mean't to live with that knowing that you got youreslf killed because of me.

Pete: Mate it's not your fault, any of it. I'm the reason you are caught up in this so lets just......

Drew: No you can't do this dad, you can't just turn up then telle me you are going straight back out there to get killed.

Pete: Drew we have to go, come on please.

Drew: NO you are going to have to think of something else because I'm not doing it. I'm just not!

Peter: For god sake we are wasting time, I just need to get you out of here. Lets go...

Drew: I have allready told you I'm not going. No get off me ok.

Peter: Drew I'm not going to argue with you so lets just go.

Drew: You are my dad and I'm not just going to let you get killed ok so let me go!. Do you have any idea what I have been going through for the past few months? Thinking you were dead!

Peter: Yes of course I do

Drew: Then why are you asking me to do this?

Pete: Because It's either you or me and there is no choice as far as i'm concerned.

Do you think that I don't want the chance to finally get to know my own son properly. You think I would toss that away, the only thing I have wanted more in the my entire life!

you think that I would give that up if I thought there was another way?

Do ya?

Drew: I don't know

Pete: Drew I am your father! now you can fight me on this as much as you like but if you think I'm just going to stand back and watch anyone of these people hurt you!. Look it's not going to happen.

Ok!

So you are going to walk out that door even if I have to drag you!!!

right?

Look I love you mate. How much clearer do I have to make that.

Please, come on aye!

*Drew and Peter hug*

*They walk out the shed and head over to the car bus as they go to get in Denise arrives.

Denise: Ha Ha long time no see Petey boy. Glad we finally caught up with ya. And the boy!

Pete: Look I'm the one you want, ok. You have no reason to keep Drew so just let him go.

Denise: Yeah your probably right about that Petey. He's done all we needed him for. Thanks kid.

Much appreciated. You served him right up to us.

Drew: Get stuffed.

Peter: look just Get out of here. Get out of here as fast as you can.

Drew: No I'm not leaving. Drew we have been through this! Please it's the only way.

Denise: Kid we have not got all day.

Drew: I just wish.....

Pete: Yeah ok Yeah I no

Drew: Their going to kill you.

Pete: Just remember that I love you and I allways have.

Denise: Come on your breaking my heart!

Drew: I'm sorry I didn't give you a chance. I reakon if I did, you would of been allright.

Pete: Yeah well I know I would have tried.

Denise: Last chance kid. Take ir or leave it.

Pete: look just go ok, just go get out of here.

*Drew runs off and Peter is pushed back into the shed*

*one gun shot is fired*

*drew breaks down as he thinks Pete is dead*

*Darren finds Denise dead on the floor and is shocked when Pete appears behind*

Yay more scenes likje that to come.... Daddy and son :wub:

Archived