Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have photos on my site at http://nicholas.flirtatious.org

p.s your site is really good - love all the pics!! Glad Peter comes back into it, he just died here so I think I have bit of a wait before we see him again in the UK.

thank you! :D im working hard, I want to make sure ithat Nicholas Bishop Central is the best site for nic!

I have photos on my site at http://nicholas.flirtatious.org

p.s your site is really good - love all the pics!! Glad Peter comes back into it, he just died here so I think I have bit of a wait before we see him again in the UK.

thank you! :D im working hard, I want to make sure ithat Nicholas Bishop Central is the best site for nic!

And you're doing a great job, Bloom. :)

As to you wanting to know about Peter and Dan's past, I shall give you a brief summary of what I know.

Peter got disowned by his family because he wanted to be a cop. Dan and him kept in contact until he found Peter and Amanda having an affair. That's when their relationship turned sour. Then, when Peter gets knocked into a 3 month long coma, Dan comes to see his brother. Dan and Leah get together and Peter wakes uo thinking that Leah is his girl friend and that Dan has been taking care of her all this while for him. Eventually, Peter finds out the truth and Dan and Pete sort of mend their differences. However, Peter still had feelings for Leah. But he hid them well. Until Leah was involved in an accident or something [i can't remember, you'll have to ask Lil or the other Nic fans about it], and I think, if memory serves me right, Peter finds Leah and doesn't tell Dan until later [or something like that].

Dan and Peter have their squabble in the hospital where the affair with Amanda is brought up. They argue and in the end Peter leaves the hospital and the house, not before writing a note explaning to Dan about what happened- it was Amanda who seduced him.

I'm sure you know the rest of what happened until now. Hope this helps. If you don't understand, feel free to ask me.

P/S: I haven't watched the episode [4297] yet but I have a feeling I am going to need tissue boxes. Peter and Drew make up and Dan and Peter make up. It's all going good.

ETA: I just watched it. Yes, Shannon, it was sad and I cried.... of happiness when Dan cried. It was worth it. They should still have the entire episode focusing on Peter and how he's slowly trying to get his life back instead of J/M scenes. So annoying. :P

ETA: I just watched it. Yes, Shannon, it was sad and I cried.... of happiness when Dan cried. It was worth it. They should still have the entire episode focusing on Peter and how he's slowly trying to get his life back instead of J/M scenes. So annoying. :P

haha I so agree, stop wasting our Pete time with Martha. Honestly, what is more important? ;)

Archived