Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pete got disowned JUST for wanting to be a cop? Thats pathetic! if its what he wants his family should support him!

and thanks SO MUCH for that summary! much appreciaited!

Yeah. All good. Anytime. :)

I've just noticed - why does the number of my posts not go up? anyone know?????????? :huh:

They took off post counts for it. That's why. :)

I think you guys would kill me if I mentioned that the Zoe thread is still going strong. But, if it's any consolation, the Nic thread is the second longest thread. But, knowing the Nic fans out there, and seeing as that everytime he returns, he seems to garner new fans like *coughShannoncough* I bet you it'll keep going.

Oooo, is thursday's ep what I think it is?

pete got disowned JUST for wanting to be a cop? Thats pathetic! if its what he wants his family should support him!

and thanks SO MUCH for that summary! much appreciaited!

Yeah. All good. Anytime. :)

I've just noticed - why does the number of my posts not go up? anyone know?????????? :huh:

They took off post counts for it. That's why. :)

I think you guys would kill me if I mentioned that the Zoe thread is still going strong. But, if it's any consolation, the Nic thread is the second longest thread. But, knowing the Nic fans out there, and seeing as that everytime he returns, he seems to garner new fans like *coughShannoncough* I bet you it'll keep going.

Oooo, is thursday's ep what I think it is?

Yep :D

Zoe will never be beaten :wub: *evil laugh*

Hey! Talking about me behind my back, I see <_<

Nic looked hot tonight, clean shaven. I was glad to see his scruffy look go. :D

Archived