Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

princess.sparkle I'm glad you can now see the eps. I tried to save the latest episode but it didn't work again, it must have been the lower quality that worked. If any one could upload a lower quality version I would be very very very very grateful :D Thank you in advance.

princess.sparkle I'm glad you can now see the eps. I tried to save the latest episode but it didn't work again, it must have been the lower quality that worked. If any one could upload a lower quality version I would be very very very very grateful :D Thank you in advance.

I have made clips of just Peter scenes from all the episode from his return......

Does anyone want them?????

How hot was he when he got angry with Amanda on Thursday night? Oh and that clean shaven look is back! :wub: Not looking forward to next week though when him and Amanda get a bit closer. He can do so much better than her! I mean Amy and Sally are both wonderful characters who would never cheat or betray him.

Archived