Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

He's so cute when he tries to be dad to Drew. You can feel the awkwardness but you can't help but give him a hug or something for trying. I love their father-son bonding time albeit they only showed bits of it.

Hope there's more scenes between them in the future. Frankly, I'm kind of looking forward to seeing him be in love. Him and Amanda would be worth watching. Even though, deep down, I wish they would bring Clare back for him. Those two are just picture perfect for each other.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just watched 4299 again and something hit me:

Peter has a knack at walking into situations at the right/wrong times. First, it was the Sarah Lewis knocking him on the head bit. Then, it was him walking in on Leah telling Sally that she had asked Dan for a divorce in 4172. And then, in 4299, he walks in on Drew and Amanda nearly kissing. Talk about perfect timing. :P

And I loved the way that Nic delivered the line, "You love her!?" :lol:

Who's Drew, how old is he, and how on earth is her Peter's son? Who old is Peter??

Drew is 17 nearly 18, He is Peter's son.

Peter is 33.

I don't have to explain how they made Drew do I LOL :lol:

No seriously now, he had a girl griend called Christy when he was 15 and when they first started dating she just uped and left.

Peter didn't think anything of it but nearly 6 years ago Peter was told by Christy he had a son.

Peter wanted Drew to live with him but Drew didn't want to know.

^^^ thats my explanation.... better one here:

Drew was product of a high school relationship between his mother Christy and teenage lover, Peter Baker. Christy kept her pregnancy a secret from Peter, and he wasn’t even aware that Drew existed until five years ago when Christy had met a new man – and fallen in love. Her new lover had children of his own and Drew did not fit in to the new family. Christy had no time for Drew - so rather than risk her new relationship, she decided to send Drew to boarding school - and asked Peter for the money to do so. Peter was stunned to learn he had a teenage son and dutifully agreed to meet Drew and to help look after him.

Upon meeting his father, Drew made it very clear he had no interest in getting to know Peter; they had nothing to do with each others lives before, so why now? Peter recognised that his son needed stability, a decent education and he respected Drew’s wishes to not live with him. Instead, he and Christy agreed to put Drew into an all boys boarding school.

Drew, on the other hand, saw his father’s decision as a transparent way of rejecting him once again; Drew was unable to communicate that what he really wanted was to get to know his Dad. Consequently, Drew’s resentment towards his father grew. He accepted Peter’s cash, but not his love. "Drew is very stubborn, pig-headed – I guess a typical teenager," says Bobby. "He’s very angry about losing his father and not fitting into the whole family unit, he’s a bit of a loner, an outsider."

Drew’s attitude didn’t go down very well at his new school. He was surrounded by wealthy kids from seemingly loving families who showered their offspring with money, attention and anything else they wanted. Drew continued his act of bravado and strength and found comfort in causing chaos wherever he went.

I don't want Peter to have a teenage son. Waah. Especially with a bitch like Christy sounds (DAMN that's amongst the worst things a person cd do! Cdn't they have thought of another reason why she contacted Peter now?)I want him to have a baby son. With Sally.

Archived