Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want Peter and Sally tobut instead it sounds like she goes for that boring principal,dopey Brad.

Aww, as much as i love peter, i feel sorry for Brad.

i think brad and sally are way more suited than peter and sally. i dunno why.

I would love for pete to hook up with rachel eventually. I had always hoped for pete and leah, but the last thing the baker boys need is another falling out over a woman.

This might sound weird... But when i was coming up with ideas for my fan fic i thought peter and irene would make an interesting couple. It would definitely be an interesting story....

Peter and Colleen.....Ok,i know that sounds incredibly weird but they've always had a special relationship i think.

Now that i think about it.... maybe there is something going on there. She did go to all that trouble to do the plaque and everything. Repressed feelings maybe?

Just to be even weirder... Peter and Morag?

I think a very serious relationship is ahead for Peter and Amanda. If they do get together I hope they get married or Amanda even admits Ryan is Petes kid. Now that would defferntly be good to watch.

In tv week Holly said "the storyline is a massive turning point for Amanda"

I really hope they get together, I think i a starting to like the idea :D

I think a very serious relationship is ahead for Peter and Amanda. If they do get together I hope they get married or Amanda even admits Ryan is Petes kid. Now that would defferntly be good to watch.

In tv week Holly said "the storyline is a massive turning point for Amanda"

I really hope they get together, I think i a starting to like the idea :D

Wow.... It would be good for them to finally address that storyline of Ryan being Pete's son. If they do so. :D

Peter and Amanda being together would be very interesting.

Archived