Thnaks Lil!

Pete and Ireen=Ewww

Pete and Colleen=Eww

Pete and Sally=maybe

pete and amanda=the worst one

pete and rachel=no way

Pet and leah=the best!!!

Pete and Amanda :wub:

I think there is so many things they can do with the couple..... They both need help.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pete and Amanda is soooooooooo wrong. He is caring and sensitive, Amanda is a bitch, he should be with Leah.

Does anyone have the episode when Peter first came in the diner and Irene said something about - Peter being good looking? (let's face it who wouldn't) :wub:

Pete and Amanda is soooooooooo wrong. He is caring and sensitive, Amanda is a bitch, he should be with Leah.

Does anyone have the episode when Peter first came in the diner and Irene said something about - Peter being good looking? (let's face it who wouldn't) :wub:

I'm looking for that ep as well! :P

I posted a request a couple of months ago in the request threat. Someone replied having a clip of the ep with pete in it, but not the whole ep. But unfortunatly the person still hasn't uploaded it, and I kind of lost all hope in seeing it :( I believe the number of the ep is 3762 btw.

I'm looking for that ep as well! :P

I posted a request a couple of months ago in the request threat. Someone replied having a clip of the ep with pete in it, but not the whole ep. But unfortunatly the person still hasn't uploaded it, and I kind of lost all hope in seeing it :( I believe the number of the ep is 3762 btw.

Sorry I believe that person was me. I only have the clip here he asks Irene for Kane at the house.

Which is when he seems to think Amanda has a caring side.I don't know how he'sd come to this conclusion.As much as i love Peter if he gets with Amanda isn't that almost as bad as Amanda being with Drew in a way?Belle who's Amanda's daughter was going out with Drew who's Peters son.I think if my mum went out with someone who she'd told to stay way from me i'd feel pretty betrayed.

I guess there's the whole point of what Drew did to Belle kind of happening to him to even though he and Amanda arn't really together.

I don't know if any of this makes any sence,lol.

I really don't like the Amanda and Pete pairing. He can do so much better. She will probably only end up hurting him. However there are rumours that they eventually get hitched. Which could be true since there is at least one wedding a year...so this being the case, it is likely to happen next year.

Archived