Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still say bring back Claire :wub:

Yup, i agree with you!

Although i am slowly getting used to the amanda/pete thing..it could be ok i guess,i reckon amanda would be better than Leah,dont know why, but i just dont like leah and pete as a couple :unsure:

I agree with the both Shannon and Bree on this one. Peter and Clare were the perfect couple. And the onscreen chemistry between Katrina and Nic was really great. Too bad he had to ruin it for Leah.

Amanda and Pete would make a good storyline. From enemies to lovers. To be honest, Amanda does have her good qualities. And, think about it, they've both cheated before. So, in a way, they would be okay for each other. Eventho, she did fall for his son and then suddenly goes for his father, which is so weird. All in a space of 1 week.

Afterall, she does help him with his addiction. And, he did confide in her about his addiction. I wonder if Dan would've understood if he told him.

I guess, what I'm saying is that, they might work. Who knows? Maybe it's like a short term thing. They might bring Clare back for him. :D

Archived