Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:o:o Shan wait until Chrissie reads what you put!

NOTE TO EVERYONE:

Shannon loved Nic/Pete deep down we just helped her show her true feelings:D

Who said Chrissie will ever read that :P If we do alot of pages she may not bothor going back to read them all :lol: ..

I did not! ...I was corrupted! :o

I just read Dan B.'s comments that censoring and time constraints were basically responsible for us not finding out that Zoe and Tracey were lovers. A pity, I wonder if that means they filmed more which was cut, or that they couldn't film it. Good to find out more via the internet, but a shame that most viewers won't ever know that.

That was a very long post, CJ. But it was very interesting read. Ih answer to the question about the explanation bit,. we [Andy, Shannon, and myself] sent an email to the official site and asked about the explanation bit being cut out and if it was possible if they could put it up on the site or something like that since DB did say it was due to censorship/time constraint. We were told however, that they wrote it out of the script eventually so, all in all, no explanation. Eventho, a lot of us wanted it.

Thanks. Ah. You might have to spell this out for me, Andy = Oxidizer? And Shannon? Good idea, since it was presumably written at one point it would've been nice to read the extract which was cut.

Please could you further explain the post count thing? Mine's always been wrong too, I wondered if it was because I mostly post in this topic and they only count one post per topic? Is it just this specific topic that doesn't add to counts? (and why?)

My opinion on prospective partners for Pete:

Irene, Colleen or Morag. No, thank you very much.

Sally - yes. Potential, but she's never looked twice at him in that way yet - or he at her for that matter.

Amanda - hmm. Briefly might be fun to watch, there could be fireworks, but not long term.

Leah - no, thanks. Let her and Dan be happy. Always found her a bit of a boring character, perhaps more down to the writing, her role of making endless meals and sandwiches, rather than Ada (who I liked in Heartbreak High). Is Pete over her yet though?

Rachel - Perfect. This should be the one that happens, I think they'd be great together.

It's likely to be Amanda? I wouldn't mind some stuff between them, but not really romantic stuff. He's far too good for her! He, I like to think, is deep. She, I think, isn't. And even though perhaps my biggest wish for Pete is for him to have a big wedding some day, followed by at least something of a happy marriage - which is asking a LOT on H&A, I know, I don't think my wish involves it being to her! But I'd better not judge before I see them together and what happens.

CJ how can you write that much!I am really amaized for your passion for writting!

Rachel and pete don't really go!I think Rachel belongs with Kim!

Leah and Pete belong together!

But we know Leah and Pete arn't going to happen.

I'm just glad that they were bringing him back from the dead.

Things could have been a whole lot different like it really being Pete in the coffin

:o:o Shan wait until Chrissie reads what you put!

NOTE TO EVERYONE:

Shannon loved Nic/Pete deep down we just helped her show her true feelings:D

I agree with everything Lil said. Shannon, admit it. You loved him deep down. Eventhough you always denied it whenever I asked and you kept on saying how much you disliked him. It just took you a while to realize it. I mean, how can you not like him? *innocent look* Then again, I think it was all Nic's doing in this. :P

Note to Andy: you've got to like him. Afterall, he did produce Drew. No Pete will have no Drew.

I just read Dan B.'s comments that censoring and time constraints were basically responsible for us not finding out that Zoe and Tracey were lovers. A pity, I wonder if that means they filmed more which was cut, or that they couldn't film it. Good to find out more via the internet, but a shame that most viewers won't ever know that.

That was a very long post, CJ. But it was very interesting read. Ih answer to the question about the explanation bit,. we [Andy, Shannon, and myself] sent an email to the official site and asked about the explanation bit being cut out and if it was possible if they could put it up on the site or something like that since DB did say it was due to censorship/time constraint. We were told however, that they wrote it out of the script eventually so, all in all, no explanation. Eventho, a lot of us wanted it.

Thanks. Ah. You might have to spell this out for me, Andy = Oxidizer? And Shannon? Good idea, since it was presumably written at one point it would've been nice to read the extract which was cut.

Anytime. Yeah, Andy=Oxidizer and Shannon=Traceve and swfc=Chris. :D

Please could you further explain the post count thing? Mine's always been wrong too, I wondered if it was because I mostly post in this topic and they only count one post per topic? Is it just this specific topic that doesn't add to counts? (and why?)

I thought that post counts didn't work for the 'Character/Actor Appreciation Thread.' As to prospective partners for Peter, Clare was perfect for him. But, Amanda and him would make a good couple. The both of them do have a lot in common. They always screw up and hurt people around them. Eventho, Peter can do no wrong in the eyes of the Nic/Peter fans. :D

Archived