Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

I agree with everything Lil said. Shannon, admit it. You loved him deep down. Eventhough you always denied it whenever I asked and you kept on saying how much you disliked him. It just took you a while to realize it. I mean, how can you not like him? *innocent look* Then again, I think it was all Nic's doing in this. :P

Anytime. Yeah, Andy=Oxidizer and Shannon=Traceve and swfc=Chris.

:o Actually, I never hated Nic, But I do hate Peter with a passion! :angry: He was so rude and smug, taking all the credit for the work from Tracey!..*cough* Tracey :wub:

I still think it was you and Lil who converted me, maybe I just needed that lil shove.. :unsure:

*Chrissie!

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's true. Was that true that story he said about Leah or was it just cooked up and he decided to play along with it? Because he didn't seem very interested afterwards. :unsure:

He returned and rescues her from that Dudly guy and because Leah was "seperated" with Dan, all his feelings returned for her even more then when he first arrived.

He told her he loved her and they kissed, she then had an accident and Pete decided it was best he left.

1 week later he returned and put a stop to his feelings because he was back to catch Zoe!

I thought that post counts didn't work for the 'Character/Actor Appreciation Thread.' As to prospective partners for Peter, Clare was perfect for him. But, Amanda and him would make a good couple. The both of them do have a lot in common. They always screw up and hurt people around them. Eventho, Peter can do no wrong in the eyes of the Nic/Peter fans. :D

More Pete and Amanda in this weeks spoilers... *sigh* I'm crossing my fingers he comes off the drugs and comes to his senses. No offence to Amanda or anything...

With those looks... Peter/Nic could probably get away with anything.

thanks for the caps! :wink:

I absolutly loved ep 4302, I almost believed nic was really hoocked on painkillers :P Great acting! Now I've seen the 'trapped in the closed scenes' between pete and amanda I'm starting to like the idea of them together. I thought it was very sweet of pete holding amanda when so was cold :wub:

thanks for the caps!

I absolutly loved ep 4302, I almost believed nic was really hoocked on painkillers :P Great acting! Now I've seen the 'trapped in the closed scenes' between pete and amanda I'm starting to like the idea of them together. I thought it was very sweet of pete holding amanda when so was cold :wub:

Yea I agree bring on Pete and Amanda

:wub::wub:

Archived