Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CJ how can you write that much!I am really amaized for your passion for writting!

I'm not sure if it's a passion for writing (maybe), as much as a passion for this particular topic - which makes the writing very easy/enjoyable (and hopefully the reading of it too!). :)

But we know Leah and Pete arn't going to happen.

I'm just glad that they were bringing him back from the dead.

Things could have been a whole lot different like it really being Pete in the coffin

Oh, yes. There's a world of difference between Pete's story ending at the already-passing-into-H&A-legend episodes that were #4211 + #4212, to it carrying on for anything from a few months to a few years into the future, so I'm determined to be happy to watch absolutely anything they throw at the character in future!

I thought that post counts didn't work for the 'Character/Actor Appreciation Thread.' As to prospective partners for Peter, Clare was perfect for him. But, Amanda and him would make a good couple. The both of them do have a lot in common. They always screw up and hurt people around them. Eventho, Peter can do no wrong in the eyes of the Nic/Peter fans. :D

Thanks, I shall try to remember your names now! It's odd about post counts, I don't see a reason they shouldn't work in all the on-topic H&A threads at least.

Peter doing wrong?? An interesting concept. *thinks hard* He takes a while with anagrams? He has no hesitation about meeting stalkers in deserted factories? He let Jack steal his best tie? He hit Jack over the head...well, okay.

That second pic of him and Amanda (thanks Lil) - snuggly is exactly the word, isn't it?...all I can say is, lucky Holly (though she's married anyway, isn't she?)! :wub:

Thats so sweet of him!

and I agree, he was SO believeable! He's the best HAA male actor, thats for sure :D

He did, didn't he? He did it so convincingly well too. Especially when he was looking for the paracetemol. And, you sort of see Peter's sweet nature when he beckons her to come close but she refuses and he pulls her towards him. [or something like that].

:D

Archived