Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, All you die hard Nic fans (me not included :P) I have posted a One Shot Fic on Claire and Peter..Yes, I still think Peter and Claire are meant to be! Please go and read and review it :rolleyes:

Nic and Clare?!? Yay! *Runs off to read it*

Reading that will just get me more addicted to Nic, but what the heck

Stay away from Shannon, Andy. She's trying to convert you. :P

Announcent

I think Nic Bishop is extermly gorgeous no matter how much I deny it.

There Lil, Chrissie happy?

:P

:D

Does anyone know why peter wasnt in the opening credits?

I have no idea either. I thought it was weird that he wasn't on there eventho he was credited as a permanent cast and not under guest cast. Is there something that we're missing because he's not on the credits? :huh:

He was a guest cast before then and then signed up for his 2 year contract and then he was a permanent cast and then they took it off and then with the new ones, he wasn't on.

I swear, they are seriously messing with us. :P *keeps fingers crossed that Nic will be on the opening credits soon* :D

Bloom- I don't think he's going to be leaving just yet. At least not until his 2 year contract is up. [He so should've signed on for longer :) ]

Stay away from Shannon, Andy. She's trying to convert you. :P

Any, come with me to the dark side :lol:

Lilone2006 Posted Today, 08:34 AM

lmao I love shannons anouncment but you really didn't need to because we know :P

Hahaha, I just thought I would do that for the heck of it :rolleyes:

Archived