Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a huge shock in store for H&A vixen Amanda this wk, she's electrocuted!

Amanda is busy doing all she can to help Peter through his withdrawal symptoms from prescription drugs.

Peter comes to stay with Amanda while he’s trying to detox. He can't deal with the fact that he's been lying to his family about his addiction.

I think he knows his addiction will eventually come out and jeopardise his relationship with his son.

Amanda comes to the rescue and offers him a safe haven to go through his withdrawal.

Now, in a sudden fit of anger Peter knock over a lamp on a table at Amanda place, smashing a bulb.

Amanda goes over to comfort him and they both recognise the tension building between them. The next morning Peter says he feels it's best that he'd leave. But before long, they share a passionate kiss.

They've had so many moments lately where they’ve been opening up to each other, says Holly. Amanda has opened up to Peter about the fact she has never really felt loved in the past She's never really experienced love in it's true form because, ultimately, I don't think she feels worthy a lot of the time. Now Amanda and Peter are beginning to realize they do have feelings for each other. Holly admits Amanda realizes that Peter may very well be "The one". This absolutely takes her by surprise. It just seems so wrong. It's not the right time or place. After everything that's gone on with Drew. Later, after Peter leaves the house Amanda spots the lamp he broke and moves to pick it up

As she fiddles with the switch, she receives an electric shock that sends her hurtling to the floor Amanda lays there, completely lifeless.

Dan arrives with Ryan and calls an Ambulance. Can the paramedic save her life?

From Tv week :D

That's what I mean, with the whole chain of events leading to the stalker thing, I just couldn't be bothered naming everyone involved. :lol: But you're right, it's amazing he didn't go insane or try to end it all.

I was watch Nice!Zoe eps on YouTube and the one where she first takes him hostage at the abattoir, she used axes, crowbars and shovels! WTF!! was she going to do to him?! :blink:

Archived