Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think contracts matter much anymore,you can easily get out of them.Loook at Bec Cartwright,she left with very little notice.

I love Drew...Don't judge a book by it's cover,people grieve in different ways is all i'll say about him.

That's a good point about Bec, it seems she left quite suddenly.

So, Dan's just met Drew here and told him the bad news. An interesting reaction from Drew, where he appears to be most worred about his position at boarding school! But I'll keep in mind what you've said, as long as he misses Pete, and perhaps regrets not taking the chance to live with him, guess he hardly knew him. He hasn't said much yet!

I loved finding out that Amanda knew of Drew already: "One night in L.A. Pete and I drunk way too much and he opened up to me!" Perhaps they were already laying a foundation for, erm, another laying in a few months (sorry)? Every fact brings up more questions - why was Pete in L.A.?

There reply:

Hi Lilone

We are in the process of doing brand new opening titles.

You will see them next year.

Cheers

Tania

Tania never gives much away - I hope Peter will be a part of these titles, even though she doesn't say so! He's back for 18 months? Ooh, I wish we could assume that!

Archived