Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW, is Nicholas really english? I know he used to live in england, but I thought he was australian because he has an accent... its cool if hes English though :D

He has the acent because he moved when he was really young so he was born in england but grew up as a Aussie :D

If you want to add spoiler tags, it tells you how when you click on "BB Code Help" under the smiley box on the left while you're replying to a message. It's right near the end of the list, it's not easy to demonstrate without doing it, basically you write spoiler and /spoiler in square brackets at the start and end of your spoiler to hide your secret message in the box.

I've wondered before as to where in England he was born. Perhaps he has dual nationality? Found this interesting fact: "An Australian study estimated that 4-5 million Australians (up to 25% of the Australian population - by far the largest group at 1.6 million of these, from the UK) had dual citizenship in 2000."

Also, thought I'd point out that if anyone wants to see a picture of Nic's fancard, there's an auction on eBay UK at the moment, item number: 170044691779 (search for it at www.ebay.co.uk/).

How anybody could part with one is a real mystery though (or want to bid for something dedicated to someone else!). Did I mention that I really, really, really like this photo of him?

Nic was born in England,he come here when he was really young which is why he has a aussie accent.He's an Australia Day or Australia Citizen ambasedor...something like that,which basically means he encourages people to become citizens i think.

Man,i'd love to go and have him teach me Drama at NIDA!

If you want to add spoiler tags, it tells you how when you click on "BB Code Help" under the smiley box on the left while you're replying to a message. It's right near the end of the list, it's not easy to demonstrate without doing it, basically you write spoiler and /spoiler in square brackets at the start and end of your spoiler to hide your secret message in the box.

Thanks for that! I really didn't know how to add spoiler tags. I'll try it out one day. Mayby I'll better not put a real spoiler in the tag the first time I give it a go ... in case I do something wrong :P

I know this is a bit late but the Tuesday just gone was 100 episodes since Pete "died"

and 200 episodes since he kissed Leah and he goes and kiis Amanda.....

must me an anivasary of kissing :P

Only joking..... really bored I am. Can't you tell :P

*runs from shannons and chrissies comments* :P

he looks great in that photo! There is also an old photo on his old fancards, his hair is different and hes wearing jeans and a beige shirt, and hes smiling - its SO cute! i wish someone had those photos of him in full.

Bloom - I've seen the older card, and, needless to say, I agree completely.

Marianne - I only found out a week or so ago, as it's not exactly often I have anything to put as a spoiler, of all things it was Colleen's "decimated" coconut ingredient (just because it was on "5 Life", a day before the Channel 5 episode).

Love Lil's new avatar too. So that's Pete on the beach? It should be nice to see him away from the station. Since pretty much his every scene over the last five months was work related (aside from the short-lived Leah attraction around #4110, and visiting Dan in hospital), it will be a pretty huge change to see his focus on anything else. I suppose it's a bit of a shame that he won't be around to put Mumma Rose in her place this time.

Talking of which, we saw the station briefly the other day for the first time since he left, Rachel was there amd it was odd without his presence. It's also a strange situation that we'll get to watch Dan, Amanda and Drew for quite a while with Pete missing. (It was really the briefest of introductions to Drew, it seems ages since we saw him, yet it was only last week.) Every time I see any of them, I'm going to be thinking of him and wondering what their futures together hold. It's good they're all there to be a constant reminder.

Archived