Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talking of Mumma Rose,i don't know if my friend's mad or if it's a clue,but a few episodes before he come out she thinks she saw pete,at the farm.Don't know if it was as i said,he'd be in hiding and i don't see how he'd be there unless hiding from the gullians but she swears,lol.

Thanks for the ep, Lil. I couldn't resist. Now I have to run and hide from Shannon. :P

Chrissie! :o *chases Chrissie* You better run fast :angry:

And Shannon cares about Pete why?She's crazy in love with Drew..well she was last week and monday when the poster come out in tv week,lol.

Oi! Drew is my main man! :wub: The poster is next to my bed :P Peter is my 2nd man :wub:

*runs from shannons and chrissies comments* :P

*Chases Lil* :rolleyes:

Nic's dropping down the page again ...

I'm in Belgium and yesterday we got to see ep 3926.

Maybe you guys remember that ep?

Well, it's about Ryan running away after he had a fight with Dan and Leah about burning their wedding invitations (+VJ injured his hand because of the fire). In the end Peter found Ryan and he had a chat with Ryan about him not getting along with Leah. Later, Ryan appologised to Leah and he told her he wanted to be friends :) And all of that because of Peter!

I'm just telling this because I loved the ep :P We got to see a very carring and wonderfull (and good with children :P ) Pete :wub: But we allready knew that of course. :P

Archived