Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

Nic's dropping down the page again ...

I'm in Belgium and yesterday we got to see ep 3926.

Maybe you guys remember that ep?

Well, it's about Ryan running away after he had a fight with Dan and Leah about burning their wedding invitations (+VJ injured his hand because of the fire). In the end Peter found Ryan and he had a chat with Ryan about him not getting along with Leah. Later, Ryan appologised to Leah and he told her he wanted to be friends :) And all of that because of Peter!

I'm just telling this because I loved the ep :P We got to see a very carring and wonderfull (and good with children :P ) Pete :wub: But we allready knew that of course. :P

Is that the episode where Ryan handcuffs Pete to a chair and takes of with the handcuffs key?

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that the episode where Ryan handcuffs Pete to a chair and takes of with the handcuffs key?

No it's not ... but I would love to see that ep you are refering to :P Do you know the ep number by any chance?

In this one Pete finds Ryan and just talks to him about how mean he has been to Leah. Later, he brings Ryan back home.

I think Spunkyl just meant that Ryan handcuffed himself.

I just searched the australian episode summaries forum and didn't found anything in there about Ryan handcuffing Pete, only in 4112 Ryan handcuffing himself.

Allthough I would love to see Pete getting handcuffed by his nephew! That would be hillarius :P

Archived