Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW!! This thread is on fire Well i guess it is Nic Bishop we're talking about Loving Peter with Amanda, so the cutest couple *cough*afterjackandmartha*cough*

Yay nice to see you take look around so often :P

I really think that Amanda and Pete's relationship will be a turning point for both of them but I have been told that pete nearly picks u another bottle of pills because he is hurting inside but he remembers what Amanda tells him so he puts them down the sink.

:D

:wub: Pete and Amanda :wub:

*shuffles into the thread, trying to look pretty* *decides to leave the prettyness up to her muses*

Just a quick question.

Would anyone be interest in buying my DVD of Walking on Water for 10 Pound? I paid 20 for this DVD and it has only been watched twice. If anyone is interest then PM me.

But only PM me if you know you have a multiregional DVD player and are also 15 or over.

If you are worried about buying from me then there is no need to be. I have sold DVD's to people from this site before.

Archived