Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

Any ideas what's going to happen Peter after Drew knocks him out? Is it possible he might die again??!!!

Doubt it. Pete will not grass up his son that why it says

Wednesday: Rocco turns to an unlikely source to help bring Johnny down. Peter jeopardises his career to protect Drew. Amanda attempts to mend Drew and Peter's relationship.
By doing that he will lie and say he was hit by someone else. After Pete doesn't grass up Drew he will say sorry and except the relationship with Amanda and his dad.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So does that mean that Pete will be back in his holster and belt and his gorgeous detective's shirts?

I hope so. It'll be great to see him back where he belongs. There's something about the cop shop that belongs to him. But, I'd also love to see him working on his relationships with Amanda and Drew and not become the detective all over again. :D

^ i agree. I thought maybe for now it could be like "Hey Pete's going back to work... but it's more of a background thing while they focus on his other storylines... But yeah, i'd just like to see him walking around with his gun holster again. i miss seeing him in the station and i also miss hearing the 'detective' part in front of 'peter baker'.

^ Lol. Yay! Can't wait!

Is it just me, or are they slowly starting to give him the same clothes, again. Like the black shirt and beige/orange pants thing that he wore last time round. :blink:

I haven't noticed....I have noticed he looks damn fine in them though :wub: !

Archived