Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad to hear it Chrissie!I think all he needs is a wetsuit!

Lol. Tell me about it. What a sight. :wub:

Thanks for the awesome pics, Lil. Pete in wetsuit. Sure brings back the memories.

I know that in 12 episodes Pete will be back on our screens. But, there's a very high chance that it will a cliffhanger ending. I have to find out when they stop for the Xmas break.

^ Pleeeeeeeeeease let me know when you find out. I remember last year i kept flicking over to TV3 hoping that it would be on and it wasn't for AGES. There was all the cricket and stuff like that on instead and I thought, stupid cricket ruining valuable h&a time...

I hope they go through to the finale though before taking a break, i'm sure they did that last year but then they didn't bring h&a back till like February?

^ Adia, his return episode will be December 1st. So, I have this bad feeling it will be a cliffhanger season finale afterall and we'll have to wait until February? I can't remember when they stopped it for the Xmas break but it's probably about right. I hope they go through until the season finale too. :D

Archived