Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

^ Adia, his return episode will be December 1st. So, I have this bad feeling it will be a cliffhanger season finale afterall and we'll have to wait until February? I can't remember when they stopped it for the Xmas break but it's probably about right. I hope they go through until the season finale too. :D

Im pretty sure last year we went right up to xmas. I got a tv guide today which goes up to the 1st so i will get one next week to see if the show is going to continue after that date. I hope we catch up to Australia a bit more. Im pretty sure we are about 7 weeks behind. I would hate to see Peter come back and then we have to wait six weeks to see him again. :(

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ It's episode 3866 or 3869. I looked it up in the ep section on www.backtothebay.net. But it says twice that he moves in with Leah, that got me a bit confused :P

And the pic is indeed very cute! But I think he's cute in every pic!

I'm looking forward to seeing that promo Lil! (I'm in Belgium, so I have to wait until the eps are uploaded to the site :wink: ) It does sound very funny :P

Archived