Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's nice of the official site to do with him - I love interviews full of random questions like these. (It's just a pity Pete isn't bullet-proof too.)

Not to go on about them, but does anyone know what episode number the wetsuit pics were from?

And yeah, thanks people, for making those of us near his age feel ancient!

jen21 - thanks for pointing out the "Hottest on TV" poll. It's great he's made number one - particularly given that he's, *gasp*, all of 33! I did think it would be the younger actors most popular in polls, so it's interesting that so many people must have noticed him. To that extent. About time. :)

Thanks too for all the pics of him with Amanda in here. They do look gorgeous together - and he does seem to be looking particularly hot in them! I'm not completely convinced if they're right for one another, but they do *look* good! I love the one (in the photos forum) where his shirt is buttoned up wrongly!

This week, in episode #4234 (I think), Dan was looking at a certificate that Pete had won at school. There was a brief shot of it, the central part read "SCHOOL LEADESHIP AWARD". (Well, we knew Pete was fond of boats.) Assuming I saw it right, there's room for doubt because it was quick, why was this spelt wrong? Even if a mistake was made originally, it shouldn't take much to correct it? Surely somebody would've spotted it at some stage?! It's like Zoe's red paint on his office wall which said, "You didn't see that COMMING did you Peter". Do they do it on purpose just so we get to wonder if they can spell?! :unsure:

Facts about Nic

He graduated from Australia's National Institute of Dramatic Art (NIDA) with a degree in Performing Arts (Acting) in 1996.

He has been a regular screen acting tutor for full-time National Institute of Dramatic Art (NIDA) students (Sydney, Australia) since 1997.

He was born in England but moved with his parents to Canberra, Australia when he was 6 months old as his father was an Army * Colonel and then a diplomat. He has also lived in Queensland and Adelaide, Australia and in Singapore and Washington DC.

He attended school in Canberra, Australia

He has one older brother who is in the Army and his mother is an artist

He was appointed the 2006 Australia Day Ambassador

He has a daughter Ava Lilly, born shortly after he left Home and Away.

He is returning to Home and Away to film some more scenes as Detective Peter Baker in October 2006

Archived