Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

*In the house with Leah and Amanda*

Pete: What's the real issue here mate?, Is it because I'm with your ex? is it?

Dan: Can you not see what you have done? this is a complete betral of Drew's trust! How can you do that to your own son?

Pete: What you think I wanted to hurt him?

Dan: Grow up Peter! seriously

Amanda: You can't stand to see either of us happy!

Dan: Have you forgotten the last time you and my brother were together, now let not forget while we were still married it lasted one week!

Pete: Yes but this is very different

Dan: I seriously doubt that, I am going for a walk when i get back I want you and your stuff gone

I am shocked, I just thought Amanda and Pete slept together onc but not be with her for a week :o

Naughty Peter

*Dan and Pete in the car looking for Drew*

Pete: If you think ignoring me is going to change my mind about Amanda well your wrong.

Dan: I don't care either way!

Pete: You obvioulsy do!

:lol:

*still in the car*

Pete If you felt the same way we did you would have done the same thing

Dan: Deva Vu

Pete: Owe mate this is a compltely different set of circumstances

Dan: I don't wanna talk about it

Pete: Your being ridiculas

Dan: You can either help me find Drew or get out the car

I am loving the brother scenes sooooo cute :D

:wub:

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you have the script bit where Peter thinks it's about him and Amanda and Drew said Amanda has nothing to do with it,it's about him and Pete?I thought that was really sweet!

*Pete is driving down the road towards Drew*

Pete:Drew youcan't keep walking away from this, mate were going to have this conversation weather youlike it or not.

*Pete gets out of his car and races after Drew*

Pete: Drew come here! Drew just listen to me please

Drew: Rack off

Pete: Just listen to me

Drew: Where do you get off acting like my father? Yu pretend that you care about me but the only person you give a stuff about is yourself, your pathetic.

Pete: Mate be resonable, ok, you no that relationship between you and Amanda neverwould have worked right!

Drew: Argh this is not about me and Amanda, this is about you and me ok!. I trusted you. You no I really thought that you wee putting me first but its all just bull. You are just like you have allways been. You make me sick.

Pete: Stop walking away

Drew: Why should I thats all you ever did!

Pete: STOP walking away from me!!!

*Drew smakes Pete and he falls to the ground*

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1MXOL19V

^^^ Pete in 4321

28.jpg

awwwww

Do you have the script bit where Peter thinks it's about him and Amanda and Drew said Amanda has nothing to do with it,it's about him and Pete?I thought that was really sweet!

*Pete is driving down the road towards Drew*

Pete:Drew youcan't keep walking away from this, mate were going to have this conversation weather youlike it or not.

*Pete gets out of his car and races after Drew*

Pete: Drew come here! Drew just listen to me please

Drew: Rack off

Pete: Just listen to me

Drew: Where do you get off acting like my father? Yu pretend that you care about me but the only person you give a stuff about is yourself, your pathetic.

Pete: Mate be resonable, ok, you no that relationship between you and Amanda neverwould have worked right!

Drew: Argh this is not about me and Amanda, this is about you and me ok!. I trusted you. You no I really thought that you wee putting me first but its all just bull. You are just like you have allways been. You make me sick.

Pete: Stop walking away

Drew: Why should I thats all you ever did!

Pete: STOP walking away from me!!!

*Drew smakes Pete and he falls to the ground*

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1MXOL19V

^^^ Pete in 4321

Thanks Lil! :) .It's so sweet,my fave bit of the episode..and my poor boy cried :( !

Archived