Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

Just looking at the pics and he is looking mighty fine, especially in black. I'm in Ireland and we are way behind so the forum is keeping me updated. Just wondering does anyone else think that his "addicition" didn't last very long? It seems as if they think of a good storyline and then it lasts like 4 seconds!! Also they could have left his affair with Amanda secret for longer. I hope that when it comes back after the break they give him some more storylines and don't just put him back in the station.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally think that he's moved on too fast. I mean, with the whole relationship thing. They should've left it as a father/son bonding time and then only probably in the next season give him a love interest. I mean, that's what Drew wants, isn't it? Time to get to know his dad. And, instead of that happening, they [the scriptwriters] give him a love interest. I think they could've slowed things down a little.

I mean, yeah, have Peter/Amanda together if they want but maybe have Peter and Drew making up for lost father/son time and then slowly build on the relationship between Peter/Amanda. That way, it makes things for realistic for Peter/Drew to be a war with each other because Amanda was considered Drew's ex and it makes for much more better drama/tv to have their relationship tested because of it.

They could leave the "sparks" between Peter/Amanda during the whole kicking the addiction phase and answering next season. Make it like a will they won't they kind of thing. Instead of having it become obvious.

Don't get me wrong. Nic is a brilliant actor but I think he deserved better storylines than the one he's been given at the moment. I wanted him back to see father/son relationship and not to have him sort of throw it all away for Amanda. To be honest, how many times can one man screw up so badly? I understand no one is perfect but him screwing up everytime kind of gets a little bit off putting. And, how many times does Peter have to say, "I haven't given you much opportunities to trust me in the past."? We know that Peter has screwed up in the past but for once, they should let him do something right. Something where he doesn't have to have his brother get mad at him for.

Sometimes, I really wonder if Peter Baker can have a life outside of the police station if they are giving him these kind of storylines. I'd really love to see him outside the work place, doing something with his kid. Half the time we see him now is always with Amanda. I think they're good together but like I said, they basically made him move on pretty fast.

That's just my opinion, anyway. :D

I agree, I would have liked to have seen him bond with Drew a bit more. It seems like Dan and Drew get along much better in comparison. But then again, they have had the time to do that and understand each other a lot better I guess.

On a side note, for all you hard core Nic fans, if you head over to the Heartbreak High thread in the General chat section, someone was kind enough to upload the last episode of HBH. It features Nic and it's so funny seeing him. He's so young and cute! He's wearing this creamy suit that is way to big for him, he's gorgeous! I uploaded one part of it and there's like a who's who of Home and Away. Also in the episode was Danny Raco (Alex, leah's brother) Rachel's father (Sorry don't know his name!), Callan Mulvey (aka Johnny :wub:) and of course Nic... Dominic Purcell from Prison Break is also in the episode. I only got the first part seeing as I've reached my downloading limit for the day! I wasn't paying much attention to the actual episode... just Nic and Callan. Lol. Oh and Dominic... (I soooo need a life...) :P

Anyway I just thought some of you guys might like to know about it if you don't already...

Nicely set out, Chrissie.

I know nothing about his return but I can see it now: not as cool as he was before the huge blow-up at Martha's wedding.

I think Nic's an awesome actor too but if they wanted to lay out his sexyness and acting skills out in a more contructively effective way they should have given him better storylines because I have heard a few of them, and it sounded nothing like them. I personally thought they would have gotten mixed up with maybe Dan, who suited such ***** lines perfectly :P

Reflecting back on the way Drew first arrived on HAA, and how he criticized Peter, i would have thought Peter's return would be the perfect opportunity for their relationship to bond, buuut, obviously not.

Anyway, im kinda disappointed but hugely excited to see lovely Detective Baker hit our screen again :D

By the way, the ***** is not a swearword. It's a word guarded by stars to keep you away just til you figure out what the word is. :cool: I dont wanna be accused of criticizing him but dont get it the wrong way- i love pete too :wub:

I want Drew and Peter to spend some time together and then have a relationship with Amanda which will make things easier for both of them and then he can do whatever he wants with Amanda but he needs o spend time with Drew as well. Chrissie you explained evreything that i wanted to say anyway but here is another Sexy photo of him

haaep22apr05part4003000km4.jpg

Archived