Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hun i care and you can add a video section with all our fav Nic moments in there and an artwork section that people can post their work in .How about that for an idea ?

That could work, but I can't add too many video's, my hosts rules. :( I guess I could add youtube.com vis though

Plus, who will submit their work anyway? Hardly anyone goes there, and its kinda making me mad, because I worked hard and have over 5000 images. I can't find another Nic page with that.

I love your site, Bloom! And I'm sure that many people will agree with me on that :wink:

I just think you need to give it some time. There are plenty of Nic fans out there, they just have to find out about the site.

I really appreciate everything that you've done for the site. I can imagine it takes ages to make so many caps, and post them on the site + other images as well.

I like Lakshya-KTrocks her idea about an artwork section. Or you could add a fan fiction section, or a forum? Well, those are just some ideas ...

Ow, another thing ... Apparently Nic (an Holly) visited the Westmead Children's Hospital on Friday, something about a Christmas party. Does anyone happen to have pics from that? I've searched a couple of sites, but didn't find any :(

Archived