Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

I love your site, Bloom! And I'm sure that many people will agree with me on that :wink:

I just think you need to give it some time. There are plenty of Nic fans out there, they just have to find out about the site.

I really appreciate everything that you've done for the site. I can imagine it takes ages to make so many caps, and post them on the site + other images as well.

I like Lakshya-KTrocks her idea about an artwork section. Or you could add a fan fiction section, or a forum? Well, those are just some ideas ...

Ow, another thing ... Apparently Nic (an Holly) visited the Westmead Children's Hospital on Friday, something about a Christmas party. Does anyone happen to have pics from that? I've searched a couple of sites, but didn't find any :(

Thanks Mari, I do appreciaite the people that go there and contribute and help the sitem dont get me wrong, but it doesnt get enough hits. I really have no idea how to get other Nic fans to find out about it, I'm HOPELESS with that stuff :lol:

and ye, I did hear about that! I am looking hard where I can to get photos, I will post when I find some! I might have to pay for some images, but fir Nic its all worth it! :D

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bloom - I love your site too and I'm sure you're putting a lot of time and effort into it. I'm trying not to look through too many of the most recent pictures yet though just because they can spoil things a little - I just hope they'll still be there in the spring when Pete returns in the UK (how many days is it)!

Hey, I just happened to notice the birthday list here - is it your birthday today?! A very Happy Birthday to you, hope you're having a great day. :)

Just thought I'd mention that this, from ep 4111, is one of my favourite pictures of him (link borrowed from becksjohnson who posted lots of pics in the Screen Captures section earlier in the year). Hope it works!

411145.jpg

Archived