Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

lol, horny songs :lol: That would be funny!

and I really hope Nic replies to my letter soon! I told him about my site, if he doesnt like it I'll be SO devastated :o Has anyone here ever got a letter/signature/something else back from him?

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doing one with Claire sining Don't cha wish your grlfriend was hot like me for amanda and peter but I'll let you do it instead If you like so what do you think?

lol, horny songs :lol: That would be funny!

and I really hope Nic replies to my letter soon! I told him about my site, if he doesnt like it I'll be SO devastated :o Has anyone here ever got a letter/signature/something else back from him?

OMG you sent him a letter how did you get his email or address or whatever? please tell me what it is cause I love hime or pm me and I'll be your best friend. :unsure:

lol Alyson, I WISH I had his email :lol: I wrote to the address for HAA stars, here you go:

'Actor's Name'

Home and Away

PO Box 777

Pyrmont 2009

http://nicholas.flirtatious.org/gallery/th...ils.php?album=1

There are some high quality photos of Nic for you, they're VERY large. You have to clik on them to make it its full size. Please dont steal, those took HOURS for me to find

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much I gonna send him a love letter and ask if he wants to go out sometime and say I'm older than I am so that he will date me.

I love your website please don't close it down.

Sorry to burst your bubbl,e but he has a daughter with his partner Claire, and lying to him is not a good idea at all :unsure:

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much I gonna send him a love letter and ask if he wants to go out sometime and say I'm older than I am so that he will date me.

I love your website please don't close it down.

If you do that you will not get a reply!

Archived