Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pete's been hurt by Claire, Tracey and Amanda before, it would be a change to see HIM hurt someone!

Clare didn't hurt him at all. Well, I don't think she did. He was the one who left her. But, that's something we don't know so I guess we'll have to take Peter's words for it when he "lied" to Dan that he and Clare split up because she cheated on him with Murphy. But, we now know that he lied because Murphy came to see Leah looking for Peter and she yelled at him about the whole Peter/Clare situation and I remember him saying that Peter had gone AWOL and that's why he came to the Bay to look for him.

Peter has hurt people before. He hurt his parents, his brother and his son. It really sucks how the women he loves/wants all hurt him and in the process, he hurts his family.

Before you all yell at me, no I am not dissing Peter. Just stating facts.

Anyway, back to appreciating Peter:

There was no Peter in today's episode but Monday and Tuesday's were the best. It was so nice watching the father/son and brother/brother scene. Altho you guys must be tired of me talking about things that you've all already talked about before. :D Sorry in advance tho.

Yes, but they disowned him before that. I find it a bit sad that just because Peter wanted a good future for himself that he got disowned :(

Yeah but when you get two people as stuborn as each other (Pete + his dad) their is going to be upset and Pete was going to leave to make things worse because he is just like his dad .

We only no the basic stuff there is probably more reasons.

Archived