Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

I loved the bit when Peter shouted 'Look at me when I'm talking to you!' at Drew! That acting was AMAZING, and about time Drew got over himself, and Peter should strop letting drew walk all over him

Yeah I was watching that earlier, it was a bona fide father/son argument alright! Drew looked so stunned when Peter shouted

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never seen Peter get angry with drew to that extent, I dont blame Drew for looking shocked. Nicholas did such a great job, sometimes I wonder if peter baker was especially made for him!

Has anyone heard Nic sing before ?

I love Nic and all, but I just dont picture him as a singer, just an actor

but you never know, singing might be a hidden talent!

This is a bit random but I have been thinking about why Denise Gillan didb't go after Claire considering they worked together, only Pete was targetted.

In epispde 3943 Pete and Claire are in the car.

Pete: every single time I try and take the investigation one way you do your best to under mind me, Claire!

Claire: Its in the past pete leave it there!

Pete: looks thats easy for you to say, you wasn't the one who had your cover blown.

Claire: I've never managed to work out how you allways blamed me

Pete: Look I know the enquirey cleared you but once that happened your career toook off and mine went down the toilet.

Claire: Maybe its because I'm damn good at my job.

Pete: No its because your good at getting your own way, I'll give you that much.

Maybe thats about the Gillian case and why they only went after Pete

This is a bit random but I have been thinking about why Denise Gillan didb't go after Claire considering they worked together, only Pete was targetted.

In epispde 3943 Pete and Claire are in the car.

Pete: every single time I try and take the investigation one way you do your best to under mind me, Claire!

Claire: Its in the past pete leave it there!

Pete: looks thats easy for you to say, you wasn't the one who had your cover blown.

Claire: I've never managed to work out how you allways blamed me

Pete: Look I know the enquirey cleared you but once that happened your career toook off and mine went down the toilet.

Claire: Maybe its because I'm damn good at my job.

Pete: No its because your good at getting your own way, I'll give you that much.

Maybe thats about the Gillian case and why they only went after Pete

Oooo, Peter & Clare scene :wub:

Very good observation, Lil. I have no idea what happens in that episode as I really don't remember it at all. [Probably didn't even watch it]. But, from reading it, I totally agree. Either that or they're just getting Gillans to go after him just to bring him back and because they weren't going to bring Clare back so they didn't bother. Seeing as that, Peter did mention to Tracey :wub: at the joint hens/bucks night that CID or whoever it is wanted to put him in WP. He didn't mention Clare whatsoever. But, who knows. Maybe you're right. :D

I thought it was strange that Clare was never mentioned either apart from when he said something along the lines of "Dennis Gillan is the guy me and Clare put away ages ago."

But what a good observation... I would have liked to have seen Clare again. maybe she could have stopped all the Amanda and Peter fluff!!

I was on the official site and I see that Nic has been added back to the main cast page... so he back for a while yet. Yay! :D

Archived