Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the music video Lilone. It's really good!

Very funny, putting the tickle monster at the end! :D

I love the song as well! That's one of my fav songs at the moment. Snow Patrol - Chasing cars :wub: I cried my eyes out when they played it on grey's anatomy's season finale. :P I thought that was a very sad ep, but that's completely off topic!

^ Jen, if I'm not mistaken, it was Bazza who made the av that you're using. Her nick is peter_baker_rox_my_world.

Anyway, back to the topic on hand:

Perfect timing, Lil. *Wishes she could watch the vid* I love Snow Patrol's Chasing Cars. Brilliant song.

You've all most probably already heard this a million times anyway, but I'm just going to rant on about him in today's episode. It was 4301.

You've got to love his 'I-just-got-out-of-bed' look :wub: . The messy hair and all. Nothing beats big screen tv. And I loved the father/son scene between Drew and Peter today as well. Altho, he was such a hypocrite tho when he said that Amanda is a user and blah blah blah and then he goes and falls for her [i'm going to be hit soon for calling him a hypocrite]. :P

And he has definitely been showing signs of drug addiction. He looked so tired when you see a close up of him. Maybe Nic was seriously tired [after all, he only had a baby girl recently :lol: ], but it made it all the more realistic.

-End of rant-

^^ Nice av spotting there Chris! Yes thats mine :)

Yay! A pete vid!! I shall downlaod tomorrow or something, coz this computer is so incredibly slow, and i dont wanna leave it on all night. Oooh Snow Patrol!! Love that song, great choice Lil! :D

Archived